Woman puts thief in armbar

Cell phone thief apprehended by his intended victim, only to be put in an armbar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sTzoo6NQbg&fbclid=IwAR12GQLiERzh0Fb_oFcipJFXWJt8JVvDuPS0buj1TroC5dtyoysqt_JTmbg

i'd expect to get bitten if i armbarred someone in a street fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sTzoo6NQbg

A former UFC fighter said pretty much the same thing.  In the streets anything goes, remember jiu jitsu is for sport not self defense. 

But, I do think jiu jitsu at some of it's core basics is perfect for street fighting.

If u get subdued by woman while trying to rob her just fucking kill yourself in the back of the police car or in the holding cell... because prisons NOT gonna be good for you

she seemed kind of cute as well. 

bite someone that has that locked and watch them break your arm

yomamafool -

yeas but even if its me breaking the arm while getting bitten, human bites get super indfected easily, its something u better go to the hospital for. in short: not worth it

ranier wolfcastle - 
yomamafool -

yeas but even if its me breaking the arm while getting bitten, human bites get super indfected easily, its something u better go to the hospital for. in short: not worth it

Broken arms hurt something terrible and if not addressed, won't heal properly.  It's something you better go to the hospital for.   In short, not worth it.

Yeah I'd rather deal with a bandage & tetanus shot that a busted arm or elbow. 

lol I'd hope someone tried to bite me when I was choking them. Their teeth are gonna get folded back into their mouth and his entire jaw is going to get dislocated before he goes nite nite. He's going to pray he could change his mind an close his mouth but it's too late.

The problem I have with these videos of women doing this is that I have never seen one of the guys fighting back. This isn't self-defense, this is someone who is caught and is not fighting back and is being pout in pain. It makes the woman out to be a superhero when in fact she is bullying some poor schmuck that was probably stealing to feed a habit or something.

There are other people there, she is hurting his arm, he is compliant and then tries to hurt his wrist, and then after puts his arm in an “over-arm” hold. I’m not saying that he doesn’t deserve stuff, but personally I think she should be charged and arrested.

IF I hold a thief down here and start torturing him with holds, I will be charged.

ranier wolfcastle -
yomamafool -

I think his point is that you would be an idiot to bite someone who is an inch away from breaking your arm but so far has chosen not to do so. 

HotSteppa - The problem I have with these videos of women doing this is that I have never seen one of the guys fighting back. This isn't self-defense, this is someone who is caught and is not fighting back and is being pout in pain. It makes the woman out to be a superhero when in fact she is bullying some poor schmuck that was probably stealing to feed a habit or something.

There are other people there, she is hurting his arm, he is compliant and then tries to hurt his wrist, and then after puts his arm in an “over-arm” hold. I’m not saying that he doesn’t deserve stuff, but personally I think she should be charged and arrested.

IF I hold a thief down here and start torturing him with holds, I will be charged.

Press charges then, chief.