Woman Slaps Navy Officer, Claims His Uniform Is Fake And Accuses Him Of Stolen Valor, Turns Out He Is Real

4 Likes

Id press ALL the charges.

8 Likes

Well I bet she feels silly.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Lots of Army wives are cunts

Some of then get tattoos of their husbands’ rank or whatever

Ive seen an army wife with an Airborne patch tattoo on her arm

9 Likes

Wish the video was longer or that we’d get the rebuttals from the accused but yeah if it was confirmed the guy was legit than what a fucking cunt

1 Like

Navel officer?

1 Like

I got yelled at when I was at the commissary in Norfolk by Senior Chief because I was wearing our new “cool” command baseball cap. It was part of our uniform, but it had a huge logo on the front and the ship designation really small on the side. It looked like it belonged to a minor league baseball team.

Gave her my quarterdeck number and told her that she can let my Captain know what she thought of his new ballcap and if she was waiting for argument from me, it wasn’t forthcoming.

4 Likes

From oranges to belly buttons, you go to him first. He’s in charge of that shit!

2 Likes
8 Likes

The North American Dependapotamus often displays aggressive behavior when confronted with new sights and sounds.

Excited Tail GIF by BBC Earth

5 Likes

The Naked Gun Slapping GIF by IFC

4 Likes

HAHAHA!

2 Likes

Getting a tattoo of a rank seems really pessimistic. Do they expect that their husbands will never be promoted?

2 Likes

lol good point
i noticed this one particular woman’s tattoo a while ago…at least it wasnt a rank
it wasnt until a few months ago, i read some recent OG threads about military wives being nuts and getting tatts of their husband’s rank or other patches

after seeing the thread, i asked my brother and wife about this lady we all know and the tattoo ive always noticed and they told me she was a dork and that she got the tattoo shortly after her husband got his airborne patch

“I got this tattoo to signify that I think you have reached your ceiling in life. I believe in you precisely as far as you have already gotten, but no further.”

2 Likes

Dumb bitch. Hope she got charged. You just can’t go around slapping people.

2 Likes

Woman moment.

For enlisted they just add stripes it’s not like they can’t add them later if they get promoted. I’ve never heard of an officers wife pulling that but it wouldn’t surprise me at all.

Here’s a question for those in the know: Can her active duty husband get into trouble for her being a cunt to someone like that?