Woman thinks she finds 150k, instead scammed 2k!

https://youtu.be/yF3FAdzbiO4

Basically a woman comes up to a lady in the parking lot and says she fpund 150k in cash,  they decided to keep it.  They say to make things up and up everyone puts in 2k and they draw up papers to legally keep cash,  2 other ladies disapear with deposit!

We just can't be this dumb people

Better call Saul

Dear Miss,  I found 150k and would love to transfer 1/3 of it to you for a 2k deposit.

Tim Duncan - 

https://youtu.be/yF3FAdzbiO4

Basically a woman comes up to a lady in the parking lot and says she fpund 150k in cash,  they decided to keep it.  They say to make things up and up everyone puts in 2k and they draw up papers to legally keep cash,  2 other ladies disapear with deposit!

A fool and her money...

one of the locals at my family's diner won a Win For Life ($1000/week for life) and the asshole store clerk who sold it to him offered to give him his 5 year old toyota Camry for the winning ticket

the poor sap took the "deal"  and exchanged his hundreds of thousands of dollars in lotto winnings for a piece of shit car that maybe was worth$8-9k

Low T Low IQ - 

one of the locals at my family's diner won a Win For Life ($1000/week for life) and the asshole store clerk who sold it to him offered to give him his 5 year old toyota Camry for the winning ticket

the poor sap took the "deal"  and exchanged his hundreds of thousands of dollars in lotto winnings for a piece of shit car that maybe was worth$8-9k

Rick Harrison would be proud.

Low T Low IQ - 

If that's a true story, the person has to be mentally challenged.  Even a third grader would probably know that's not a good deal.

Haha this happened about a half hour away from me. Stupid ass got what she deserved. 

It's called a pigeon drop. It's a classic scam.

Soup and Beer -
Low T Low IQ - 

If that's a true story, the person has to be mentally challenged.  Even a third grader would probably know that's not a good deal.

i dont think he was mentally challeneged as much as he is a nut job (this diner is around Newark, NJ)

alcoholic, former crack dealer, numerous stints in jail and a prison sentence, but overall a reformed good guy

he ended up getting really sick and his health got real bad and couldve used the money for those several years before he died (about 7 or 8 years after getting the winning ticket)

Mighty Quinn -
Low T Low IQ - 

Rick Harrison would be proud.

Well played , slow clap!

old scam is old

That lady better call Saul.

I hear Jenna Sachs is gettin’ a 95 pound mole taken off her ass.