Woman Upset Man Has Reasonable Standards

And of course the media is behind her 100 percent.

Some guy made a Tinder profile with his rules for dating, and now he's getting mocked mercilessly.

Among the rules:

No single mothers, firm. Nothing over 10 stone. No pansexuals or women confused about their gender. Not on welfare. Not being treated for mental illness.

He'd prefer someone with no debt, who doesn't use essential oil and doesn't post motivational quotes on her social media. But those things are negotiable depending on her looks and weight.

<a href="https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/life>https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/life></p>

12 Likes

More people should put down exactly what they want to filter out those who don’t fit the “criteria”. I see nothing wrong with that. Good on that dude I say.

16 Likes

This is the patriarchal world we live in. The next generation’s men, dating a fat woman with a beard and a cock and 4 mixed children from different fathers will be totally acceptable and encouraged.

1 Like

"Man finds secret to having memorable Tinder profile!" 

3 Likes

“Avoid Democrat women with this one simple trick”

21 Likes

He will get more women than he would have if the left hadn't attacked him.

9 Likes

Well deserved criticism. He could have stopped at single mothers, since you can tell if they are over the weight requirement from the pictures. 

My guess is he wasn't exactly Brad Pitt, to require so much perfection. 

Perfectly reasonable requirements.

4 Likes

Thats just normal. Fat broads on there have INSANE requirements or at least pretend to. Its hilarious.

1 Like
MPA - 

Well deserved criticism. He could have stopped at single mothers, since you can tell if they are over the weight requirement from the pictures. 

lol you’re such a tool

5 Likes

Me: I don’t date smokers

Chick: I’m NOT a smoker!!

M: You ARE a smoker.

C: NO! I’m a “social smoker”, I only smoke when I’m out drinking.

M: You are a smoker.

8 Likes
MPA - 

You’re just mad that you are a fat bitch and he will not take you out.

8 Likes

‘Tired of the games. No players, no liars, drug addicts, unemployed or criminals. No drama or cheats!’

The generic single mother of 3 dating profile header. Ironically it also describes exactly the men they date and will continue to meet.

4 Likes

There is nothing wrong with knowing what you want! Its not his problem those people are offended. 

5 Likes

Also her: must be ovee 6 foot, make 6 figures, and have a 10" cock

4 Likes

What's the issue?  Women put lists like that on dating profiles all the time.

4 Likes
WendyIDMT -

I bet they are worse

1 Like
NorthernHospitality - 
WendyIDMT -

I bet they are worse

It’s usually pretty damn funny. Some single mother of 4 with no job and a laundry list of requirements lol

MPA -

LOL. You chicks HATE a dude with standards 

1 Like
MPA -

And, you most likely have a vagina.