Woman with service dog needs attention...

Is she taking donations to run in her underwear at some point?

4ltr...

64FordF100 -

How about fainting in her underwear.

lmao wtf

She's married... I feel sorry for that poor bastard.

Actually no I don't.

Brings a dog everywhere for attention, gets attention, is upset. Maybe if she left the fucking dog at home she'd feel better?

64FordF100 - 

Ugh, she asks the mom to teach the child to ignore her and the dog but everything about her screams “hey, look at me.”  

14 minutes? god damn

what a cunt, divorce her

The Wal Mart people were extremely chill about this, it's as though it's completely normal to have a juggallo looking chick passed out on the floor.

fuck her

Big_Data - What is her condition?

bat shit crazy

The stupid bitch in the video reminded me of when I was on vacation in Seattle last summer. One morning my wife, kid, & I jump in the packed elevator. Some rough looking face tattooed skank is holding a half dead looking mut with no vest or collar even and I said "hey doggy". She proceeded to scold me on how it was a service dog and she would appreciate it if I didn't talk to her dog. I gave out pfffft and chuckled in her face. At that point the other half dozen people in the elevator busted out laughing at this dumb cunt.

I've seen the other side of this. On the DC metro a woman would not stop her shit kids from trying to pet all over this completely blind woman's seeing eye dog. That was infuriating. This is attention whoring.

She 100% hates Trump.

Big_Data - What is her condition?
Narcissism

That poor pup..