Wombat's poop naturally comes in cubes

![](upload://buWO8SKivrHWjQs5f4dvZhOk2Nu.jpeg)

The Universal image of Santa Claus know across the world was created by Coca-Cola in 1931 (based on the Clement Moore poem) before then his Costume, build, and personality varied from story to story

3 Likes

![](upload://AcPF0HenJcolhHZ7SmSJjssQNeA.jpeg)

A Probiscus Monkey and its Nose!

2 Likes

![](upload://betok767BIhOs4wUbwHTMO0UQAI.jpeg)

A cortical homunculus is a distorted representation of the human body, based on a neurological “map” of the areas and proportions of the human brain dedicated to processing motor functions, or sensory functions, for different parts of the body i.e. this is what your body looks like to your brain.

3 Likes

![](upload://5kIeyLuwjHigvPOKsRM9roQfYLv.jpeg)

3D Zebra Stripe Crosswalk in Ísafjörður, Iceland with Stunning Optical Illusion. A small town in Iceland is using the effect to help with public safety and traffic issues The city hopes the piece serves both as an artwork and as a stronger visual cue that convinces motorists to slow at the crosswalk

4 Likes

![](upload://67atEIB1guXdTS53OcA88VZ4jXt.jpeg)

Lake Michigan covered in ice shards

2 Likes
Soup Nazi -

![](upload://qVaiMOrArjQDsFFOw6I76YqexZs.jpeg)

To know when to mate, a male giraffe will continuously headbutt the female in the bladder until she urinates. The male then tastes the pee and that helps it determine whether the female is ovulating.

I do this same shit.

5 Likes
CavemanDave - 
Soup Nazi -

To know when to mate, a male giraffe will continuously headbutt the female in the bladder until she urinates. The male then tastes the pee and that helps it determine whether the female is ovulating.

I do this same shit.

As I recall, you were kicked out of the strip club.

Soup Nazi -

![](upload://vVBHP7rEs85UwX6KuJB0i9jC6l8.jpeg)

In an effort to boost tourism the Xinhua village in China built a giant QR code from 130,000 trees so it can be scanned by passing planes.

The fucking upkeep 

IN

Always in these threads

Soup Nazi -

![](upload://fkzOCmajILkfdMUtvanOtGVlidE.jpeg)

A Southern Three Banded Armadillo rolled into a defensive ball.

Gotta catch 'em all! Pokémon!

Soup Nazi - 

3D Zebra Stripe Crosswalk in Ísafjörður, Iceland with Stunning Optical Illusion. A small town in Iceland is using the effect to help with public safety and traffic issues The city hopes the piece serves both as an artwork and as a stronger visual cue that convinces motorists to slow at the crosswalk

no way this is gonna cause a car accident.......what could possibly go wrong?

Imagine getting a spider bite that causes a painful erection, lol!.

mongrel 911 -

Imagine getting a spider bite that causes a painful erection, lol!.

Old show “1000 ways to die” had a segment about a guy who got bit by one in America. It came over on a load of bananas they think. Well he had his girl over, then his side piece, then another girl lol.....  he then had a heart attack after fucking all night lol 

Soup Nazi - 

![](upload://qS9YGXIEJxvqweTLbg4MPpv57KU.jpeg)

Wombat’s poop naturally comes in cubes

Guaranteed you'd pick one up and smell it to figure out what it was. Tha'ts wombat shit crazy. 

Soup Nazi. You should post a Facebook Group with your pic collection. You would have a large following.

1 Like

Very nice.

Soup Nazi -

Its not pee tho

2 Likes
tycoon -

Soup Nazi. You should post a Facebook Group with your pic collection. You would have a large following.

+1

Thank you Soup