Women Balding

Why is life so cruel? :( Phone Post 3.0

Very cruel friend Phone Post 3.0

Yup. It sucks.

I like it when they just say fuck it and move on with life. Phone Post 3.0

Is this a fairly new phenomenon or have women been balding say 50 years ago? Phone Post 3.0

a bald woman jerry.

It breaks my heart to see it.

I once saw a drop-dead gorgeous woman with very thin hair and a part of me wept inside.

Plus they can get weaves and extensions. Phone Post 3.0

I'm sorry to hear that, man. Seriously.

Haha, I know a couple of hags that have that shit. Phone Post 3.0

Alot of skin allergies from products being produced today results in such thing. Two women I know had this problem and their dermatologists were finally able to pinpoint their hairloss problems to a reaction from shampoos they were using.

Within about 6 months a noticable diffence was seen in their scalp coverage and hair health.

That's got to be REALLY hard for a woman. Phone Post 3.0

IrishAggression - Alot of skin allergies from products being produced today results in such thing. Two women I know had this problem and their dermatologists were finally able to pinpoint their hairloss problems to a reaction from shampoos they were using.

Within about 6 months a noticable diffence was seen in their scalp coverage and hair health.
What shampoos were they using? Phone Post 3.0

The dermatologist found that they had severe reactions to
'ammonia laureth sulfate and sodium laureth sulfate'
which are main cleansing ingredients in most shampoos. They are found to be irrantants to many peoples scalps. Some more then others... and is known to cause damage to the hair shafts which resulted in extreme breakage and loss. They were given recomended replacements to their shamppos and saw noticable comeback within a few months

The female combover:

IrishAggression - The dermatologist found that they had severe reactions to
'ammonia laureth sulfate and sodium laureth sulfate'
which are main cleansing ingredients in most shampoos. They are found to be irrantants to many peoples scalps. Some more then others... and is known to cause damage to the hair shafts which resulted in extreme breakage and loss. They were given recomended replacements to their shamppos and saw noticable comeback within a few months
Do you know the name of the shampoo? I may have this problem Phone Post 3.0

Part of this must be genetic and part of it must be environmental. I know that women who put lots of stuff on their hair/scalp, like straighteners, tend to lose lots of their hair later in life.