WOMEN BEATERS LIKE CHRIS BROWN SHOULD GET HIS ASS

BEAT... i THINK HE IS A LITTLE PUSSY..

wat

Yes, agreed. We look like we have the same size head.....

Send me a hat..? We'll call it Even.

You too Meyhem.... FOr ruining your career with that interview I did with you in 2003 i'll send you the hat Danny-boy sends me....

Fair..? and sorry btw... If it weren't for me, you wouldn't of had to debut against GSP....You'd prolly be champ by now. My bad dude.... I still love ya though!!! Wanna go have a beer..?

Puder looks like the ultimate douchebag in that freeze.

Puder....Deal..?

QueenEstherDidMeDirty - Puder looks like the ultimate douchebag in that freeze.

True.  He was caught in a guido freeze.

Hookup is $50 a head?  What the hell is that?  I think that you did the right thing and should have been pissed at her.  Who gives a damn if she is embarrassed.  She should be embarrassed for saying she had a "hook up".

MayheM - wat

Desperate cry to stay relevant 

;)

This guy's a loser

ANGLE AMBUSHERS LIKE DANIEL PUDER SHOULD GET HIS ASS

yes, a desperate plea for attention.

Listen, puder, if you want some attention, you can take a brief ride on my nutsack because i'm the hottest thing going in MMA today.

Second, this chick was clearly trying hustle you so her doorman could make his quota. Fuck that stupid ho, any girl that wants you to piss your money away is a shallow retard and you should not associate with such shallow soulless creatures. I would NEVER pay cover to get into a club. But then again, i'm the fucking adonis, and when I sashay by the line, the men in black suits nearly trip over each other to invite me in because they all know the Adonis=Ratings.

You heard it here first.

and that is all

The Vanilla gorilla

The Adonis

Squared Circle - 
QueenEstherDidMeDirty - Puder looks like the ultimate douchebag in that freeze.

True.  He was caught in a guido freeze.

LOL!

Cindy