Women don't impress me....

once they turn 27 or 28. They are clearly inferior to the 20-27 women. Once I was like 19,20 I formed my own opinion that women peaked by 26 on average. Later in life I learned on the OG that female fertility peaks at 26. My dick was right all along.

I would not say it is always the right choice to listen to your dick but in this case, my dick was a genius.

When did you figure out they peak and then decline? I know it is a sad topic, but the truth is what it is.

Woman over 30 = grandma

sundin4prez - 

Women over 30 are not worth the effort..

Of course some of them know this, and simmer down a tad. Those are the ones you marry.

Of course some of them know this, and fucking lose it.

BJ Penn Forever - When did you figure out they peak and then decline? I know it is a sad topic, but the truth is what it is.

Senior year of college when some of them have already blown up.

With respect, I gotta disagree. Young chicks are a pain in the ass. The right woman in her 30s is looking after herself, is much more straightforward about sex, and loves to fuck. Plus I might even enjoy talking with her, which almost never happens with the young uns. Everyone's mileage varies and I totally see where you're at, but I love older women.

I prefer being in my forties and finding women my age or below potentially hot. Phone Post 3.0

after 25 it is all downhill for them. there are a few women that break the rules and stay hot . in general most lose it 

BubblesNS - I prefer being in my forties and finding women my age or below potentially hot. Phone Post 3.0
VU Phone Post 3.0

Zoot - With respect, I gotta disagree. Young chicks are a pain in the ass. The right woman in her 30s is looking after herself, is much more straightforward about sex, and loves to fuck. Plus I might even enjoy talking with her, which almost never happens with the young uns. Everyone's mileage varies and I totally see where you're at, but I love older women.
This man know the score Phone Post 3.0

BJ Penn Forever - When did you figure out they peak and then decline? I know it is a sad topic, but the truth is what it is.
I think you hit on the head. Phone Post 3.0

Crossroads - 
BJ Penn Forever - When did you figure out they peak and then decline? I know it is a sad topic, but the truth is what it is.
I think you hit on the head. Phone Post 3.0

the nail

I hit the nail on the head.

and got voted down for it.

Sure, it's easier for a younger woman to look good, but older women who actually take the time and put in the effort can look fantastic. And personality-wise, there's no contest.

have you guys actually talked to young women, it's fucking horrible. Women who can hold a conversation + experience + look hot is way better than a 20 year old

That's cool! You can have all the young girls and I'll take the 30 group! Phone Post 3.0

Zoot - With respect, I gotta disagree. Young chicks are a pain in the ass. The right woman in her 30s is looking after herself, is much more straightforward about sex, and loves to fuck. Plus I might even enjoy talking with her, which almost never happens with the young uns. Everyone's mileage varies and I totally see where you're at, but I love older women.

Some truth here...but even you would gladly put a good 30s woman's metal outlook in a 20 yo hottie body if you could LOL

I find that thanks to the "women empowerment culture" and social media (with its no shame angle and full of readily accepted excuses) that way too many not so hot 30+ yo women remain stuck in the brainless, gossiping, trend seeking, irresponsible young women mindset, without the hot youth body benefits.

But yeah, most 28-40 are way easier to deal with overall than most 18-27

OP likes girls not women.

I am vey lucky that my taste in women keeps pace with my aging.