Women Fights should never be on a Main Card

I have never really liked Rhonda as a fighter but I didn't hate her. I do now because of her bringing women fighting to the UFC.

let's keep sports seperate, Let them own their own audiences and see how it works. 

4 Likes

Signed

1 Like

Only title fights or fights for number 1 and 2 rankings after the champ should be in the UFC.

Let the rest of the fights and rankings be settled over in Invicta.

1) It makes sure that high level fights happen for women only in the UFC.

2) It puts eyes on Invicta if people want to watch and see who is on their way to the UFC.

1 Like

Thank god men’s MMA is ALWAYS super exciting. 

6 Likes
MojoSoDope -
TAPES -

If it’s not Valentina, Rose, Nunez, Andrade, or Zhang. Those chicks are just levels above the entire game. Watching other girls is like watching a D2 football game compared to the SEC. Honestly not even comparable 

The fact Joanna isn't on that list after her fight with Zhang is ridiculous. Actually most of her fights. She goes to war. 

Signed Joanne champion and Amanda Ribas, maybe Dern. There’s the girls that can fight. On top of your list 

stabmasterarson -
MojoSoDope -
TAPES -

If it’s not Valentina, Rose, Nunez, Andrade, or Zhang. Those chicks are just levels above the entire game. Watching other girls is like watching a D2 football game compared to the SEC. Honestly not even comparable 

The fact Joanna isn't on that list after her fight with Zhang is ridiculous. Actually most of her fights. She goes to war. 

Signed Joanne champion and Amanda Ribas, maybe Dern. There’s the girls that can fight. On top of your list 

They still belong on the undercard. In fact I don’t even think women should fight. Fighting is very unladylike like. The only women at these events should be the ring card girls. 

2 Likes
Ministry of Truth - Are you cool if they vote?

Fuck off mate. It's not about equality it's about it being shit to watch. Give them their own league, pay for promotion and you can watch all you want but those that don't want to can pay for a legit PPV and not have to deal with it.  

forcing us to watch it on main UFC cards is just like arbitrarily inserting women into corporate leadership teams for the sake of diversity and not on individual merit

the standard sucks, it hasn't improved and it all belongs back in invicta

6 Likes
FETT_the geek -

The 'what about them' tactic. What about the bad men's fights!?

weak argument for ppl that actually can't back their point up at all

3 Likes

So when am I going to make a beer run before the main event?

Ministry of Truth - Are you cool if they vote?

If they own property.

1 Like

Signed

***MARK YOUR CALENDAR, WMMA FANS*** 

August 22 UFC returns to the Apex with a Fight Night card that WMMA lovers can only dream of: 

• 3 Chick fights on the card!
  • 2 of the chick fights are on the Main Card!
  • 1 of the Main Card fights features a chick who is 3-4 overall, has a 1-3 UFC record, and is on a 3-fight losing streak! (Her last opponent won a POTN for KOing her in 41 seconds! Take a guess why they've matched her up with a chick who has a 9-1 record for this upcoming fight.)
3 Likes
FETT_the geek -

True. Most of the midget fights are terrible as well.

That was painful 

God Of Thunder -
stabmasterarson -
MojoSoDope -
TAPES -

They still belong on the undercard. In fact I don’t even think women should fight. Fighting is very unladylike like. The only women at these events should be the ring card girls. 

Kk man got it. Joanna Champion and Weili Zhang should have been on the prelims. As well women shouldn’t be fighting because it’s unladylike. Lol. Either you are a troll or an incel, I can guess what you look like already.

1 Like

Signed

stabmasterarson -
God Of Thunder -
stabmasterarson -
MojoSoDope -
TAPES -

Kk man got it. Joanna Champion and Weili Zhang should have been on the prelims. As well women shouldn’t be fighting because it’s unladylike. Lol. Either you are a troll or an incel, I can guess what you look like already.

Yeah you mention the one entertaining fight out of thousands. That’s not good enough. I’m no incel or troll. I just don’t like seeing women beating each other up. 

4 Likes

![](upload://3peDh8naKIfIoUh9EXqeQyFHUK0.jpeg)

signed but this wasnt exactly hard to predict

Dana in a rare showing of good intuition, said he didnt want them and would never have them in the UFC.

There wasnt a draw and still isnt. Just like theres nod draw in women's basketball nor boxing. Why would there be a draw for women's MMA?

1 Like
God Of Thunder -

![](upload://3peDh8naKIfIoUh9EXqeQyFHUK0.jpeg)

• This will be Holm's 6th Main Event in her last 10 fights.
  • In 3 of the other 4 fights, she was in the Co-Main.
  • She is 4-5 over her last 9.
  • She hasn't won 2 in a row since 2015.
  • She landed 30 significant strikes in her last fight (yes, it went the distance).
  • UFC stats say she lands about 13 significant strikes per round.
  • She is ranked #2 at BW and #8 P4P (among women).

[Edited: I had her sig. strikes per round incorrect.]

1 Like