Women Fights should never be on a Main Card

veto

Ministry of Truth - Are you cool if they vote?

Please explain how your statement has anything to do with watching a shitty fight between two fringe women fighters on the main card of UFC card.

Thanks

It was againā€¦ awful. Iā€™m watching with my kids and a gal. Again, everyone is put to sleep and wants to do something else, my oldest starts to bitch and complain. I just donā€™t get why the UFC keeps pushing this

For the most part I agree. When Rhonda and that dyke main evented a card back in the day it was pretty good though.

Glad the main event really showed what a barnburner is.

Only women title fights should be considered for a main card. Not guaranteed but considered.Ā 

Women's fights are like having amateur or junior fights on a main card. It's simply a different category and an insult to paying public who pay elite prices. Junior or amateur or Female competition should be cheaper or on a different card.Ā 

This isn't athletics or tennis where the standard and global pool of talent is deep and the crowd have masses of choice. It is a niche sport which already is diluted.

1 Like
Bam57BamĀ -Ā 
Ministry of Truth - Are you cool if they vote?

Please explain how your statement has anything to do with watching a shitty fight between two fringe women fighters on the main card of UFC card.

Thanks

its just betas repeating feminist platitudes that the single mom they were raised by taught them

people are objectively saying "I do not care for this product after giving it a chance and noticing a pattern that I dont feel is worth my money"

and all idiots can muster is "YOU HATE WOMEN"

1 Like

What is forcing the UFC to keep putting these terrible womenā€™s fights on the main card? Dana being pressured by feminist organizations?Ā 

I can watch great women fight. Like Joanna or Cyborg or Valentina and a few more.Ā 

But random 125 lb chicks where one is top 8 and one isnā€™t ranked - this is why fast forward was invented. I gave last nights chick fight 60 seconds and then fast forwarded the rest of the fight. No interest in seeing a bad fight where nothing will happen.Ā 

Sprawl'n'StallĀ -Ā It was again... awful. I'm watching with my kids and a gal. Again, everyone is put to sleep and wants to do something else, my oldest starts to bitch and complain. I just don't get why the UFC keeps pushing this

I really donā€™t get it either. 90% of womenā€™s fights are the same unskilled sloppy brawl. Thereā€™s a handful of very skilled female fighters but then the rest are below average.

I would like to believe there are more athletic women entering Mma but this probably isnā€™t true. Are there any badass Female prospects coming up?

GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUTĀ -Ā 

For the most part I agree. When Rhonda and that dyke main evented a card back in the day it was pretty good though.

Ronda was very skilled in grappling though. She was aggressive and vista toy going for submissions and she usually got them. I honestly miss watching her fight compared to the ladies we got now