women of massmma.com calendar

As another married man, I'm willing to sacrifice my body as well.

now now...everyone wants to see the man they love to hate get submitted....begrudgingly, I offer my services to get triangled....

why am I always the last one to hear about these things?

Biggie

MASS MMA - I was actually lookin at doin somethin like this for globalmma.com a while back, however it never came about due to some other issues. With that said, I have a few females that are interested. :-)

Email sent.

ttt

As I've said, we will be looking for some local fighters to be in the calendar. If you're serious, let me know.

I can't believe how many emails I've received so quickly.

Rick

guys-can you do me a favor? When emailing me, let me know what you are interested in. I've got a few emails saying stuff like "I want in" or something similar. If you want a month, it's imperative that you say that. By saying you want in, I have no idea whether or not you want to sponsor a month, or just get your name somewhere on the calendar, or if you're a perv that wants to be triangled. As I've said, we have a limited supply of months available, and until you say you want a month for sure, I'm not saving one for you. Please be specific in your original email.

Rick

I just hope it's tasteful.

I'll let you guys know when I find all the girls, and secure all the sponsors. At that time, we'll need the guys.

This response has been HUGE! 

If anybody sends info on models for the calendar, please include or follow up with a picture and all of your contact information.  Obviously the goal is to have a calendar you proudly display on your office wall, so the models will have to be a good fit for the pages.

I'm not sure how this works, but I'm taking care of all the sponsorship stuff, and getting the fighters to be in the pics, and all the pics of the women are being sent to marc.....how the hell did that happen?

Either way....we have a few girls already picked out, about half of the months are sponsored, and it's now time to pick the male fighters to be in the pics with the girls. We're going with active pro fighters on this one, so I'm sorry to those of you who don't fall into that category. I prefer giving the local guys a shot on this one first, so start sending me your info now. I don't need pics and shit...I know most of you fuckers anyway. Like the sponsorship opportunities....first 12 pro fighters who email me are in. GO!!

Rick

by the way.....I'm going out this weekend with the ring girl from mario's show to help her pick out a smaller, better fitting school girl outfit for the calendar.

Rick

"so the models will have to be a good fit for the pages."

so basically you're saying NO FAT CHICKS, right?

Dogg-A ton of things factor into it....

WTF/PICS?

Rickmassmma - I was joking. Out of curiosity, how much are you planning on selling these calender for??

how much you got?

ttt rick great idea!!

one million dollars.....we're actually not sure yet. This idea is less than 24 hours old, so I guess we'll have to see how it goes. We have so much to do to get it done in time that what we are going to sell them for hasn't really come up yet.

Rick

Rick, let me know if there is anything I can do

The calendars will probably be around $15 each, depending on printing costs.  We plan to print a very limited amount and will be taking pre-orders as soon as they go to print.

DOGGx0: Sorry to let you down - probably won't have any fat chicks in this one.

Keep sending the pictures and recomendations of women who should be featured.  We will have a cash prize for the model voted most popular (hottest and most willing to wear practically nothing).  This will be awarded at one of the winter shows.

Send pictures and questions to editor@massmma.com