Women refs in a mans fight.

I don't like it just like if I was in a burning building with two broken legs and needed to be carried down a ladder I would not want a woman. The world is too fucking PC these days. Why the hell would they have a woman referee when two men are fighting in there? Next we are going to have women on the football field doing the play by play...o wait

DKielbasa - I completely agree with your aforementioned post.

Should always be a Big John type ref during the title fights and heavyweights

Anarkis2 - Well said LOL!

I like how that big gooney bird chick gave the 'ol "Mills Lane" nose tap thing at the start of the fight.

We can all agree no way in hell she could be a ring girl

I agree. Don't like seeing woman doctors in the ufc let alone refs. Phone Post

I couldnt care less who does it AS LONG AS they all pass the EXACT same rigorous test...none of that changing the passing requirements bullshit

DKielbasa - I don't like it just like if I was in a burning building with two broken legs and needed to be carried down a ladder I would not want a woman. The world is too fucking PC these days. Why the hell would they have a woman referee when two men are fighting in there? Next we are going to have women on the football field doing the play by play...o wait

Just wait till a female ref gets too close and gets KO'd. She'll kinda deserve it too. Certain jobs are for men, kinda like how I don't tip my male waiter ...that's one less hot girl i got to see today cuz you wanted tips, thanks bud.

What if it was a huge muscle broad?

octowussy - Trolling or j ust a retard? Sometimes it's hard to tell here.

You are the one trolling. I totally meant what I said and I am not a chauvinist. Honest. Some jobs are meant for men and others for women. Being the person to keep order and the rules in a clash between two men who are capable of killing each other should not be a slow-rather weak woman. What would happen if one guy decided to do something against the rules is she gonna pull him off the other guy? How does this not make any sense or make me a retard. Please explain.

I wouldn't mind if she was assertive with the stops but frankly the gentle tapping on a fighter to get them to stop is going to get someone hurt...

I just hope she never has to deal with something like this:

Anarkis2 - I think she would be just as effective as Steve Mazagatti.

Yup Hilary Clinton would be a better ref than crappy Mazagatti!!

StevetheWeasel - 
DKielbasa - I don't like it just like if I was in a burning building with two broken legs and needed to be carried down a ladder I would not want a woman. The world is too fucking PC these days. Why the hell would they have a woman referee when two men are fighting in there? Next we are going to have women on the football field doing the play by play...o wait

10ers gonna 10.

Been lurking since 05 and my 07 account was banned for IP issues within my office.

mgraham - I like how that big gooney bird chick gave the 'ol "Mills Lane" nose tap thing at the start of the fight.

have you never seen kim winslet ref before? she always does that and typically there is a "if you would like to touch gloves you MAY do so..."

I know 2 female firefighters who could toss you over their shoulders like a sack of potatoes and carry you down a long ladder and make it look easy... unless your a huge lardass that no one could pick up.

I'd rather have a guy in there but have seen some female reffs do just fine,as long as they know how to do their job I couldn't really care less.

OK buddy, I am 220 lbs and not a lardass. There are no women who can toss me over there shoulder like a sack of potatoes but thank u for sharing. I agree if they can do their job its fine but they cannot in this case. That chick last night pats Stephens on the back instead of getting to him before he could blast a KO'd Davis in the face. She was way to late.

LOL Buddy, these ladies HAVE carried very big men,as big as you,they have to,part of their job,now, granted,they don't look like Paris Hilton! lol (remember Becky Levi?)As I stated, if the reff,male or female knows how to do their job it's fine, if a situation arises in which they can't/don't do their job,then they might not have any business being there, sort of a no-brainer.

octowussy - First of all, $100 says Kim could beat the shit out of Yves Lavigne.

Second of all, there's never been a problem with Kim: she's been one of the more consistent refs in the business. She wasn't late in the Davis fight.

It's clear at this point that you're just a retard rather than a troll, based on your second-grade spelling and prehistoric views on gender.

Not one misspelled word and one misuse of grammar, used there instead of their. Fuck off spelling police moran.

She was late in the Davis fight jerky...

Friggin 10er's always trying assert themselves on here and in the process come off like morans.