Women responsible for majority of Men’s suicides??

Seems to be the likely case

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/soundgarden_countersuing_chris_cornells_widow_claim_she_used_charity_show_money_for_personal_purposes.html

1 Like

This animation captures the subject of suicide and relationship loss perfectly 

That's how bitches think.

You're responsible for your own actions.

9 Likes

Well, ultimately men are responsible for their own suicides.  But yeah many women won’t mind pushing you there.  

5 Likes

Slowshot - That's how bitches think.

Absolutely,and I’ve tried it a couple times due to a woman back in the day.......laughable now.

1 Like

Yes, indirectly. 

the majority of men who commit suicide via handgun are men over 60 whose wife has just died.  

no friends, no one to spend time with or enjoy things with, literally no reason to live anymore, so POP dead.  

They are not responsible, but they are more often than not a man's final trigger. Can't blame other humans for somebody else's mental illness. 

william795 -

Well, ultimately men are responsible for their own suicides.  But yeah many women won’t mind pushing you there.  

Men are 22% more likely to die shortly after the death of their spouse.

This is of course for older men. 

When my Wife passed away I was sent to a bereavement group by my employer.

I got there and when I went in, most of the guys were in their 70s and I was 34.

Ironically they first said I was probably in the wrong place because I did not fit their profile.

Id say more than 50%

a lot of guys freely give someone the ability to destroy them emotionally and financially and  mistakenly think they are dealing with an equal in terms of rationality and maturity.

But youre not. In most cases youre dealing with someone who has the cognitive function and accountability of a 12 year old boy who will say or do almost anything in the heat of the moment.

You have to realize and accept that and keep it in mind to make decisions accordingly.

A man can start over from almost anything.

And NOTHING is more valuable than peace of mind.

5 Likes

phydeau -

Yes, indirectly. 

the majority of men who commit suicide via handgun are men over 60 whose wife has just died.  

no friends, no one to spend time with or enjoy things with, literally no reason to live anymore, so POP dead.  

Source for this?

I'm not surprised. I suppose men are mentally the weakest of the genders. Some of you are embarrassing to the rest of us.

In.

HELWIG -

Id say more than 50%

a lot of guys freely give someone the ability to destroy them emotionally and financially and  mistakenly think they are dealing with an equal in terms of rationality and maturity.

But youre not. In most cases youre dealing with someone who has the cognitive function and accountability of a 12 year old boy who will say or do almost anything in the heat of the moment.

You have to realize and accept that and keep it in mind to make decisions accordingly.

A man can start over from almost anything.

And NOTHING is more valuable than peace of mind.

Well said 

I can’t fathom how any man could kill them selves over a woman. No woman is worth doing that.

Jed - I can’t fathom how any man could kill them selves over a woman. No woman is worth doing that.

I admit to having had next to zero sympathy for that as the cause. Even financial ruin. All that is temporary. But it's usually added to a lot more stuff. And it just compounds on one another.

And last year, I had my first heart break and nearly on the brink myself. I'm no spring chicken, sadly, ha ha, so it is surprising. But made me chill my judgmental side on this topic.

That being said, I've watched tons of "Red Pill" videos since, and it has woken up me up to women nature. What has happened to me last year is sadly typical. It just wasn't for ME but I could read hundreds of such stories.

Men should really watch and read on this topic, women's hypergamy and all. Of course I could be hurt again, but to that extent? Very unlikely.

Jocko also as a great video on this
1,5 million views at this time.

We tend to react to a picture we made of that gal in our own mind, hence we feel such loss. But that person we created in our mind doesn't exist! Or if she did, doesn't anymore. Crazy how we trick ourselves. So basically, men can kill themselves over something that isn't even real.

3 Likes

Of the males that I know that killed themselves, none were because of a woman.

One of my best friends did it after feeling guilty after relapsing after he got out of drug rehab and deciding he'd never be able to kick his drug habit.

In another, he killed himself after he and a friend were drunk and he was showing the friend his handgun. It went off and the one guy acccidentally killed himself. The other guy (we guess) freaked out from guilt and killed himself. I say "we guess" because the accidental death and suicide took place within a minute.

This

This all day. You control how you react to situations. If it’s the other way around, you need to fix yourself, not someone else. 

Also, in my educated opinion, drugs are the cause of a great deal of suicides and mental illness in general. 

Jed - I can’t fathom how any man could kill them selves over a woman. No woman is worth doing that.

I can.

Then lucky you - you haven't encountered the "right" woman then.

My last relationship - and it is sure to be my last for a long time... fuck relationships - turned out to be a woman with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

I was "with" her for about 2 years then about another 6 to 9 months when we were still seeing each other on and off - I had no idea what NPD was for the majority of that time.

Being with someone with NPD is undoubtedly the most devastating relationship experience you can ever imagine. They are the most dangerous people in the world to get entangled with.

Don't believe me? Look at what Amber Heard (who undoubtedly has NPD) did to Johnny Depp. Completely, albeit temporarily, destroyed his career, cheated on him, framed him falsely as a woman abuser, tarnished his reputation irreperably, then divorced him and stole $7,000,000.00 from him in court.

Now it's coming to light, in Johnny Depp's civil suit against her, that she was actually the phsyical and emotional abuser the entire time. She is extremely manipulative and a pathological liar.

I went through a very similar experience though on a smaller scale. I fell in love with my ex who is a really beautiful woman. Many NPD's are beautiful (ugly people can't utilize the NPD stylings as effectively).

Anyhow, it was the best relationship of my life for a while. I thought I'd marry her and have kids. She begged me to move in with her.

Within about two weeks of moving in with her (big mistake) her mask started to come off. She was a complete psychopath underneath the mask. NOTHING like the woman who "love bombed" me for 10 months prior to that. 

Everything got continually insane and I knew something was wrong but didn't know what. I tried to work it out. Eventually I had to move out on her within a week because it was getting so chaotic - which costed me about $10,000.

Then later I started to learn about NPD. I learned that she never loved me at all - she was using me the entire time. Then I later found out that she was cheating on me with a guy and invited him to stay at her place a week after I was gone.

Anyway, there's tons of more insanity in that story but long story short it was absolutely devastating to me psychologically. It's indescribable the pain that NPD's cause in people. There are thousands of people who post in support groups on places like Quora just to try to cope with the trauma. To realize everything was a lie. All of it. It's an extremely traumatic experience - especially when you consider yourself a perceptive person - and you were still fooled.

Again, just listen to the Johnny Depp recordings. He loved Amber Heard - but in one of the recordings he says "you were never real, were you?!"

It's deeply traumatizing. 

It's not a "just get over it, bro" type experience. Having sex with dozens of other women doesn't seem to help. Nor is it like I'm a spring chicken. I've been with many women in my life and have had several serious relationships. This was nothing like those experiences - not even in the same universe.

In my lowest point I was so despairing that I was drinking massively each night, balling crying on my floor, and was considering hanging myself with a belt. My mother wanted me to check into a clinic so I wouldn't suicide. I was losing my hair from the stress, slept about 2 hours every night because the nightmares and memories wouldn't allow me to sleep, and I was gaining weight. I even lost a very well paying 6 figure job because I was losing so much focus at work. That drove me into further despair and suicidal ideation.

Anyway, that was about 1.5 years ago and though the memories still linger the pain has largely subsided. Now I'm just grateful that I didn't have a kid with that evil monster - we never used protection and she wasn't on BC. Bullet dodged big time.

Now I live in my own apartment in an amazing town just across the river from Manhattan. I do whatever the hell I want, golf whenever the hell I want, and enjoy life so much more. However the mind still reflects on that evil darkness which she embodies.

NPD is NO joke and they cause a lot of people to suicide in despair. People who have been married and had kids with an NPD only to realize - 30 years down the road - that it was all fake and they were being used. That their lives were a facade. The person who they thought they loved had them walking on eggshells and is actually a psychopath incapable of love behind the mask. It's extremely traumatic.

NPD's are extremely manipulative and if you think you would see it coming - trust me, you probably wouldn't until it was too late.

Take my ex, for instance. A very beautiful woman who intially comes across as very worldly and refined. No can defend.

Then later on you find out that everything was a lie and, strangely, she wants you dead for wiseing up to her games. This person who you thought was madly in love with you doesn't even remotely understand what love is - nor do they care to. Think of Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct or the "Amazing" Amy in Gone Girl.

There are tens of thousands of youtube videos of people who are trying to get over NPD abuse. Thousands more post all about the devastation NPD's/sociopaths have created in their lives.

You should pray that you never become entangled with one. My ex could seduce then destroy each and every person reading this thread. No joke.

So, yea, I can see how certain women can drive a man to suicide.

"Chercez La Femme" is a French term which basically means "find the woman (because they are usually the root cause of most unneccesarry problems/conflicts). 

3 Likes

Spoken like a gentleman