Women terrible at bank robbery as well

Definitely wood. That's a firecracker right there 

how much crack does one have to smoke to get like that?

Love it. Women ruin everything 

Wood. 

See the source image

Dude at the end: “I’m about to go get my gun and end this.”

Man, Ocean 8 is worse than I thought

Lol! Camera guy is like, I'm gonna capture this crazy bitch's audio for laughs, but I'm not gonna rat her out by putting her face on video, much to the frustration of all those motherfuckers on the internet who'll want to see what she looks like. 

What I can't figure out is, why didn't that guy just open the cage? Did he not hear her, she was pretty fucking clear. She was there to rob them, but she needed in the cage. 

invalid - Man, Ocean 8 is worse than I thought

Edit, misunderstood the post.

invalid - Man, Ocean 8 is worse than I thought

ok…yeah, this is money

What a bunch of morons. The crazy bitch was about to blow up the entire bank. Meanwhile I heard one the customers say, "I'm not afraid of her." Did they have a death wish?

COULD you prosecute that as an attempted strong arm robbery?

Because If a large man did the same thing, it absolutely would be.

look like she was packing some big bombs.

sgotwalks -

Lol! Camera guy is like, I'm gonna capture this crazy bitch's audio for laughs, but I'm not gonna rat her out by putting her face on video, much to the frustration of all those motherfuckers on the internet who'll want to see what she looks like. 

What I can't figure out is, why didn't that guy just open the cage? Did he not hear her, she was pretty fucking clear. She was there to rob them, but she needed in the cage. 

it's a vertical video. expand it and you can see torpedo tits in all her glory.

she sounded so black, yet looked so white

did she even have a weapon?

So we’re now at a place in society where people in charge of a bank are afraid to put their hands on a person threatening their lives, to use a bomb and attempting to rob them? 

If she had asked to speak to the manager I'd have lost my shit