Women who don't wear wedding rings

Harmless, shady, who gives a fuck? How do you feel about this? A couple women at my work are married but I've never seen a ring on their finger. Are they hiding something by doing this or am I putting too much thought into what I thought a wedding ring symbolizes?

I’ve never seen a ring plug a hole before anyways 

Shady. 

Nitecrawler -

Shady. 

I agree. Luckily, my wife always wears her ring. At least, she does when I'm around :)

Whores

If its my wife its shady as fuck. If its someone elses wife who i find attractive, then thats a bonus. If she's an ugly pig then its harmless.

They are whores being shady .

Lol why do they not wear them? Are they irritating or something?! That’s just weird

If I had something worth thousands of dollars that I could wear, you bet your ass I would

Nitecrawler -

Shady. 

^

Put on weight and don’t want to get the ring resized or for pregnant and stopped wearing it then fell out of the habit.  I know a lot of guys who don’t wear rings either

Where do you work? My wife used to not wear hers when she worked in food service. This was due to always getting it soapy and causing her fingers to break out. 

Now that she has an office job she always wears it. 

My wife and I both don't wear them. Something about broken fingers, boxing...

If either of us wanted to fuck around with other people we'd just say so and do it. Welcome to 2017.

I also know a lot of guys who can't wear them because of their job.
There are days when i can't wear mine while working.
Don't know to many women who have a legitimate excuse.

If they take it off for work because they work with their hands, understandable.

If they are a waitress and get paid more by flirting with dumb dudes, understandable.

Other: whores.

Aka slam pigs 

stuvwxyz -

Where do you work? My wife used to not wear hers when she worked in food service. This was due to always getting it soapy and causing her fingers to break out. 

Now that she has an office job she always wears it. 

Hopefully that’s really why she wasn’t wearing it.

Maybe the woman doesn't wear a ring because she works in a warehouse and it's a safety violation??? Could be anything...

My wife's ring doesn't match with her brass knuckles

Its understandable depending on the type of work. If it requires using the hands and can get the ring dirty or messed up then they should not wear it.

Get a necklace and put the ring in that until the job is finished or somewhere safe.

Now if you see them outside of the work place with no ring on then yeah, thats shady.