Women.

Been seeing this girl for two months? Do we need to put a label on it? Phone Post 3.0

Beep. Skeep. Delete.

Jk jk. Phone Post 3.0

CAT DAMMIT - Beep. Skeep. Delete.

Jk jk. Phone Post 3.0
CAT DAMMIT!

I MEANT SKEET! Phone Post 3.0

If you do, don't be the one to suggest it first.

So the guy should not bring that conversation up? Phone Post 3.0

Oh and I'm 7 years older. Phone Post 3.0

I bet you the type of nigga who gets raped and catches feelings

Need pics Phone Post 3.0

darkness66 - I bet you the type of nigga who gets raped and catches feelings
Drizzy Phone Post 3.0

Lol not at all...just been single for a bit..not sure how to go about this. I feel as though she is dropping subtle hints. I may be wrong though. Phone Post 3.0

Lol not at all. I feel like she has been dropping hints though. Could be wrong. Phone Post 3.0

I think she is Phone Post 3.0

She's been referring to me as her friend the last couple days. No one knows were seeing each other. It's a big secret. Phone Post 3.0

It's 2014 bro.....IF YOU LIKE IT, PUT A RING ON IT! (#1 bitches anthem)

what, no pics!?

I've no pics of her Phone Post 3.0

You can't increase your commitment to a person you're on the fence about and expect that to fix your underlying doubts. It will only make them worse.

In short, if you wanted her to be your GF, she would be your GF and you wouldn't need the OG to talk you into it.

Perhaps you should keep exploring your options?

Dean Lamb - So the guy should not bring that conversation up? Phone Post 3.0

Yup. Let her chase you.

DaveFu - You can't increase your commitment to a person you're on the fence about and expect that to fix your underlying doubts. It will only make them worse.

In short, if you wanted her to be your GF, she would be your GF and you wouldn't need the OG to talk you into it.

Perhaps you should keep exploring your options?
I do want her. Not sure how she feels though...I feel like its a dangerous conversation Phone Post 3.0

Also, if she's introducing you as her "friend" and you're hitting it, she likes what she's getting right now not to try to force monogamy on you.

AND BULLSHIT on not having pics!

imgur.com POST THEM!