Women's 155 division..

http://wombatsports.wordpress.com/2013/06/18/oped-should-lightweight-be-the-next-division-for-invicta/

OpEd – Should Lightweight be the Next Division for Invicta?

Toughill

With five divisions and four champions to their credit, InvictaFC has been know as the top MMA organization for women. It has been incredible to see the lower weights at 105 and 115 grow by leaps and bounds over the past two years. With the crowning of a new 145 pound champion at InvictaFC 6, a new rallying cry has come to pass as of late…

“Let’s get the fighters over 145 a chance to fight!”

With the popularity of MMA, many women of all sizes are taking up the sport. The average weight for women over 20 is 164.7 pounds, according to the CDC. With so many fighters way below this number, there are a lot of women above that number not getting the opportunities to fight.

read the rest at the link...

ttt

Need moar pics Phone Post

Not familiar with any female LW.

Wouldnt be against Invicta doing it but I think they should focus on 105 115 125 135 145 and continue to build those divs.

Chris27 - Not familiar with any female LW.

Wouldnt be against Invicta doing it but I think they should focus on 105 115 125 135 145 and continue to build those divs.

They are developing them. BUT 155 would have fireworks.. it's basically female HWs. 

Idk about female hws. Lana Stefanac is probably never gonna make 155 and she would submit any female mma fighter in the world. Phone Post

AllAmericanBoxing - 

Idk about female hws. Lana Stefanac is probably never gonna make 155 and she would submit any female mma fighter in the world. Phone Post

I'm saying it's basically that. There's no heavyer established class.