Women's weight divisions and competitors?

What weight divisions are represented in women's MMA and who are the noted competitors?

I haven't a clue.

The only events I've seen women competing in are Strikeforce and Bellator and it seems to be the same small stable of competitors.

Besides invicta you got xfc who has felice herrig who is their ronda rousey.

Wish felice wasnt so small, she deserves hype like rousey and tate get

What are the divisions?

125lb
135lb
145lb

I seem to remember Carano/Cyborg competing at 155lb but must be mistaken. Seems high for women.

They start at like 115 i think and never seen a womens fight over 145 or 150 something like that

mmarising.com

thank you!

http://www.mmarising.com/rankings/unified-womens-mixed-martial-arts-rankings/

Those rankings are pretty horrible. It is good that they are considering all of WMMAbut they seem pretty off to me.

Isn't George Lucas' daughter a 155lbs DEEP champion?

I don't know but she certainly competes and has had success. Turns out Cyborg and Carano were competing at 145lb. I just seem to remember them struggling to make weight.

Is there a 155lb division?

I think the lowest womens div is 105 Phone Post

UGCTT_virginia757 - 

I think the lowest womens div is 105 Phone Post

yeah, "adam weight" isnt it?

invicta is usually 105-135

Nexuscrawlers -
UGCTT_virginia757 -  I think the lowest womens div is 105 Phone Post

Atomweight...that's an accurate description too. I got nothing against it at all. The women have just as much a right to fight as men do.

Invicta has a 145 div too. Phone Post

Atom weight I believe Phone Post

UGCTT_virginia757 -
Nexuscrawlers -

Atomweight...that's an accurate description too. I got nothing against it at all. The women have just as much a right to fight as men do.

Oh yeah I'm an idiot lol. That's cool they have 145 too, I thought 135 was the biggest Invicta had.
Atom weight is great though, very fast paced exciting fights. It will be interesting to see how invicta plays out once they have champs in place in each division. Phone Post

Nexuscrawlers -
UGCTT_virginia757 -
Nexuscrawlers -

Oh yeah I'm an idiot lol. That's cool they have 145 too, I thought 135 was the biggest Invicta had.
Atom weight is great though, very fast paced exciting fights. It will be interesting to see how invicta plays out once they have champs in place in each division. Phone Post

I like invicta a lot, they just need a better stream. When I watch it the stream lags big time. Phone Post

fightmatrix has a list of the top 15 or so in each women's weight class.