Won IPad Mini, Any good reason I should keep it?

I won a drawing this week and just picked up my new iPad mini. I already do almost everything it does on my iPhone 5. Anything else I use my laptop for so besides reading material on the toilet why do I need this thing? Right now I am thinking I might just give it to my old man or sister in law for Christmas, unless someone can tell me something super awesome it can do so it is worth keeping.

I will give you $200 for it. You buy him a kindle and keep the rest. It's a win-win-win situation. Phone Post 3.0

Is it the new iPad mini with retina? If so, keep it. No? Give it away. Coming from an iPhone 5, you won't be able to deal with the shitty screen. It looks extra fuzzy going back to an old display. Phone Post 3.0

chitownbjj - I will give you $200 for it. You buy him a kindle and keep the rest. It's a win-win-win situation. Phone Post 3.0
I'll give you $201. Phone Post 3.0

Bid standing at $201. Do I hear tree-fiddy?

$226 Phone Post 3.0

251.01 Phone Post 3.0

$256.38 Phone Post 3.0

258.00 Phone Post 3.0

258.50 Phone Post 3.0

If you won $300, would you run out and buy an ipad mini? If no, sell it.

OneGloveJimmerson - Bid standing at $201. Do I hear tree-fiddy?
Already wrote a check out!

Phone Post 3.0

Gift it out for Christmas, but if that's more than what you'd normally spend on a gift for them, don't try and act like a baller, let them know you won it in a contest, were thinking about keeping it, but decided to give it to them for Christmas. I'd have zero problems with a family member telling me that, and wouldn't think they were trying to get out of buying me a gift or anything. I'd prefer the honesty and as a result wouldn't be expecting something big next Christmas.

If you don't want to gift it out, look up how much it costs, drop the price by $50 and sell it on Craigslist to someone who can save some cash buying it for themselves or to gift out on Christmas

B17 -

I would sell that fucker

To me. Phone Post 3.0

Capnsavem - 
B17 -

I would sell that fucker

To me. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry, I have the high bid of 277.77

3.50 Phone Post 3.0

Bimbo Slice - 
OneGloveJimmerson - Bid standing at $201. Do I hear tree-fiddy?
Already wrote a check out!

Phone Post 3.0

I am going to chalk that one up to another fine victory for our glorious public education system