Wonder Bar - psilocybin chocolate

I’ve grown my own before. It wasn’t too big of a deal but I’d rather not do it again. Push comes to shove I guess I can.

1 Like

Wanna fax a 10-strip my way?

2 Likes

What a lovely day

1 Like

Well, I never got around to buying from that site, but a buddy of mine that bowl in the same league as me just hooked me up with the real deal. I’ve never tried a psychedelic before so I’m pretty excited for the day I try it. He told me to start off with a half of a stem and see how that feels. He said they’re real strong and I believe him.

I’d take a picture of what I just got and post it in this thread, but I don’t know if I’ll get frozen for posting a pic of some shrooms. I’m leaving the bowling center now and it takes me about 30min minutes to get home. When I get home, I’ll check this thread and see what the OG says about posting the picture.

1 Like

I got you, bro.

1 Like

Here’s what I got for $30. I don’t know if that’s a fair price or not, but I’ve been wanting to try them for so long that I didn’t even question him. How do they look?

1 Like

Like a good time!!!

1 Like

Now I have to read up on how a new line me should proceed taking these. I was told to take a half a steel to start and wait about 5 hours to see how it made me feel. I guess I have to ramp up to entering another dimension.

Good one. I’m sure everything in life is free for you :rofl:. I dont think you realize how cheap 2 bucks a hit is. Custys pay 5 or 10.

Oh stop being sensitive, Sally. Just pointing out you can’t grow LSD and you can’t produce it for free like you can mushrooms.

And not just free for me, pouty lips - FREE FOR ALL.

One mushroom can be cloned into thousands and a microscopic spore can do the same. A single fresh fruiting body plucked in the wild can provide this, no need for Mail order syringes. You’re not synthesizing LSD at no cost and you’re not manufacturing it without some knowledge of chemistry and access to a lab. You can buy it cheap - but I usually try to avoid the black market as much as possible, especially around Schedule Is.

LSD isn’t necessarily more fun than mushrooms and it isn’t even necessarily more intense - of course that’s dosage dependent. Speaking of dosing, it’s much easier to control dosing with mushrooms than LSD. I could go on, but you get the point.

1 Like

I’m not sure what or who you are arguing with, but you posted some useful information. Thank you