Wonder if the $500 12 PPV deal is worth it.

You are basically paying for 10 PPVs up front and get 2 for free. I'm willing to pay to support the product, but I wonder if this route is better? Phone Post 3.0

It's great, until all the best fights are postponed until next year due to injuries and PED suspensions.

If you intend to ordet every single PPV, then I suppose you can save a little. For me, gone are the days when every PPV was worth buying. Phone Post 3.0

Not sure. I've bought 8 since ufc 168 and plan on getting the next 2 for sure and the June and July show. Phone Post 3.0

Why would you pay for cards when you dont even know who will be on them?

PPV should be for big fights only, ear marking 12-14 cards a year as PPV just because is greedy bullshit, especially the way cards are falling apart these days.

Only if I get to choose the 12 PPVs. Not 'the next 12 PPVs' Phone Post 3.0

The only reason to do this would be if you owned a sports bar. Phone Post 3.0

I agree with dawley Phone Post 3.0

Thefifthscallop - The only reason to do this would be if you owned a sports bar. Phone Post 3.0

Obviously that deal wouldn't apply to businesses, unless you are trying to scam and hope you don't get caught.

I can't imagine it's a great deal for anyone. Even if I was happy with the quality of the next 12 ppvs and wanted to see each one I can't commit that not one of them will be a conflict with a dinner plan, vacation, events, or just the simple fact that maybe my friends don't want to always come to my place for them.
I think even if they were all good it's fair to say I'd find myself missing to easily for these reasons and so it wouldn't be a good value. Phone Post 3.0

commonsense517 - I agree with dawley Phone Post 3.0
MONICA. VU Phone Post 3.0

Is this a real option? Phone Post 3.0

KFP49 -
Thefifthscallop - The only reason to do this would be if you owned a sports bar. Phone Post 3.0

Obviously that deal wouldn't apply to businesses, unless you are trying to scam and hope you don't get caught.

Change "sports bar" to "basement speak easy". Phone Post 3.0

If you lived in another country it wouldnt cost so much... Phone Post 3.0

andrewwarner - Is this a real option? Phone Post 3.0
Yes on UFC.TV Phone Post 3.0

It would be nice to just pay the whole thing up front, that way I don't have to worry about it the rest of the year and enjoy the fights. Phone Post 3.0

PowdercoatKing -
Oh... But then I would have to mirror my computer to the TV and stuff. Might be worth it Phone Post 3.0

andrewwarner -
PowdercoatKing -
Oh... But then I would have to mirror my computer to the TV and stuff. Might be worth it Phone Post 3.0
Pretty sure you could stream it over the UFC app on certain devices if purchased, maybe, idk... Maybe somebody more knowledgeable than me about the issue will shed some light. Phone Post 3.0

PowdercoatKing - It would be nice to just pay the whole thing up front, that way I don't have to worry about it the rest of the year and enjoy the fights. Phone Post 3.0
Really? How about the cards that fall apart due to injury or PEDs? Phone Post 3.0

Is this happening? If so fuck no it's not worth it. Phone Post 3.0