Wonder if the $500 12 PPV deal is worth it.

dawley - Only if I get to choose the 12 PPVs. Not 'the next 12 PPVs' Phone Post 3.0
Exactly. Phone Post 3.0

With the way the PPV cards are, why would you buy 10 of them to begin with? Phone Post 3.0

why not just spend the $1800 a year to have access to each and every UFC fight? it's only $1800!

Chomas - Log on from a European VPN and you will pay Euro prices for the 12 pack. It's like $240 if you do it this way. Then you can still watch them from a U.S. connection, you just have to buy it from a Euro VPN. Thank me later. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

I'd say $300-350 for it, you gotta equate in occasional shitty cards, canceled cards, or generally just missing a card. Phone Post 3.0

There was like an 8 year period where I ordered every single pay per view.

The product now is so fricken diluted that I only order a few a year now... Phone Post 3.0

Chomas - Log on from a European VPN and you will pay Euro prices for the 12 pack. It's like $240 if you do it this way. Then you can still watch them from a U.S. connection, you just have to buy it from a Euro VPN. Thank me later. Phone Post 3.0
So when I purchase this "while I'm visiting Europe" it will just unlock this content when I'm back home in the US and I won't have to log in from "Europe" to view these events? I can just stream them to whatever device I have in the states? Phone Post 3.0

I just don't want to buy it in Europe and have to be in Europe to watch it. Phone Post 3.0

Thinking about doing this. I order everyone anyway. Do I have on demand access after the event? Phone Post 3.0

Be cheaper to move to the UK and pay 12 bucks a month for all UFC shows and PPVS lol

I hate the time zone difference but I can't fault the price Phone Post 3.0

Chomas -
PowdercoatKing -
So when I purchase this "while I'm visiting Europe" it will just unlock this content when I'm back home in the US and I won't have to log in from "Europe" to view these events? I can just stream them to whatever device I have in the states? Phone Post 3.0
100% correct Phone Post 3.0
VU man, thanks Phone Post 3.0

sure, and end with rousey or mighty mouse? hell nah

In the 90's, I happily ordered every single PPV regardless of the price.  If it had been priced at $100 I would still have gladly paid for it.  These days I might order one or two per year max.  And I'm in a much better financial situation now than back then.  Just too much "wall and stall" between two guys you never heard of these days.

Steven McTowelie -
This. Phone Post 3.0
Yup. I paid something like $253 for 12 PPV's. Phone Post 3.0

KFP49 -

It's great, until all the best fights are postponed until next year due to injuries and PED suspensions.

Sad, but true in a lot of the cases. Phone Post 3.0

I was recently in Singapore and found it to be much cheaper over there for
Some reason. Phone Post 3.0

If it came with fight pass and a way to watch all fox content I would. Phone Post 3.0

Spinning Shit -
Steven McTowelie -
This. Phone Post 3.0
Yup. I paid something like $253 for 12 PPV's. Phone Post 3.0
Totally testing this. Sorry ufc I don't pirate but I am a bargain hunter. Phone Post 3.0

Poor investment considering how cards can go from great to absolute shit over night between drug tests and injuries.

Better to pick and choose Phone Post 3.0