Wonderboy breaks down Bruce Lee, Karate Kid, etc.

With no live combat sports available, top UFC welterweight Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson uses his karate and MMA background to breakdown for GQ several iconic fight scenes from 'The Way of the Dragon,' The Karate Kid,' 'Cobra Kai,' 'The Matrix,' 'Step Brothers,' and more. It's pretty entertaining :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQAVbwUTaYU&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

L8er 

in

Fuck, I feel old. Keanu looks like he is 12 in that thumbnail.

2 Likes

Pretty good

i liked in the karate kid (one of em) in the middle of his fight, he starts doing a kata, this confuses his opponent, allowing daniel to win

thats my strategy for streetfights

His YouTube channel is pretty cool too. 

That was surprisingly entertaining. And you can tell Wonderboy is just a good dude who you'd want teaching your kids. Thanks for posting.

Wonderboy's family martial arts school, Upstate Karate, is running their online right now during the coronavirus situation. I believe you can like Pitch Black Fight Sports on Facebook and you can watch them.

1 Like
DiscipleDojo -

That was surprisingly entertaining. And you can tell Wonderboy is just a good dude who you'd want teaching your kids. Thanks for posting.

Wonderboy seems like an amazing guy. Hope he gets a title one day. I think he can beat Usman honestly 

ttt, just watched this now and was about to make a thread. Worth a watch.