Wonderboy Q&A Wed noon ET

Welcome Wonderboy to The UnderGround

Stephen 'Wonderboy' Thompson is currently on a five-fight win streak in the UFC's ferocious welterweight division. Most recently he knocked out Jake Ellenberger with a Performance-Bonus-winning spinning hook kick in July.

Prior to MMA, Thompson went undefeated in 57 kickboxing bouts. The long-time training partner of Georges St-Pierre and Chris Weidman began training at age of three in Kempo karate under his father Ray, a professional fighter in his own right. Thompson began practicing Brazilian jiu-jitsu at age of 20. He is the brother in law of the great Carlos Machado. Now 32, Thompson began MMA when he was 26.

As always, please ask questions as if you were speaking face to face. Also please feel free to direct questions to his father Ray, as we are trying to schedule him in as well!

Fucking love watching that dude fight, though Stiggen (sp) was overmatched it was such a beautiful knockout. God damn that one amped me up.

In for Wonderboy!

(An all time nickname too) Phone Post 3.0

About time you finally got on here Stephen! Phone Post 3.0

In. Met him once in our hometown. Great fighter, great guy. Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Awesome, looking forward to this q&a. Made me a huge fan with the ellenberger fight, but I hated seeing jake lose

War Pitch Black MMA!!! Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Favorite Victory Meal? Thin or thick crust pizza?

Love watching you scrap, keep up the good work! I wish you nothing but success in your career! Phone Post 3.0

Mexirican - In. Met him once in our hometown. Great fighter, great guy. Phone Post 3.0
TTT for Wonderboy! Phone Post 3.0

What is the best martial art for self defence?

Who do you want to fight regardless of rankings?

At what age do you want to be called wonderman? Phone Post 3.0

Not a question, but a comment: It's good to see a local boy doing well in MMA.

donfryesmustacheBBC - War Pitch Black MMA!!! Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

How do you feel about people undermining the techniques learned in traditional martial arts?

Yes. Love we some wonderboy Phone Post 3.0

I love his style. Phone Post 3.0

What does he think of Sage and does a fight with Sage interest him in the future. Phone Post 3.0

Sub. Phone Post 3.0

Good man, other than beating Matt Browns ass what do you wish you did in that fight different ?

Hope all is well and good luck with everything you do. Phone Post 3.0