Woodley gets next Title shot. Ufc confirms

Per B/r Phone Post 3.0

Good.

Shouldnt get fucked out it because your opponent does not show.

After UFC 192 bout scrapped, Tyron Woodley to get next title shot | MMAjunkie
After UFC 192 bout scrapped, Tyron Woodley to get next title shot | MMAjunkie (via http://ble.ac/teamstream-) http://teamstre.am/1VsU161 Phone Post 3.0

good for him

KingMeNow - Per B/r Phone Post 3.0
Fuck you Phone Post 3.0

Good to hear. Sucks though since he won't make the money now for the Hendricks fight. Phone Post 3.0

They'll pass him over for someone else.

This is their MO. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Towelied By Lawler - 
Phone Post 3.0

I don't get it. Wha'ts with this and the FU?

"O rly?"

- Miesha

Get that shit in writing, T-Wood.

BrckNoHitBk -
Towelied By Lawler - 
Phone Post 3.0

I don't get it. Wha'ts with this and the FU?

You have been voted down, I believe. Why? I do not know. You're better off not trying to know either. Maybe post the link next time? Phone Post 3.0

Probably should already be fighting for it instead of condit but i am not complaining condit is a beast. Woodley definitely deserves a titleshot.

lol at "Fuck you"

i don't get it either but I like it

Fuck B/R, they banned me for calling Dana an egg.

already backing off:

White told Kevin Iole of Yahoo! Sports earlier Friday that Woodley would be getting the next title shot after Lawler defends his belt against Carlos Condit at UFC 195 on Jan. 2. The boss was non-committal on FOX Sports 1, though.

"He's next in line, but there a lot of different variables involved," White said. "Robbie and Condit are fighting already on Jan. 2 in Las Vegas. What if one of them gets hurt after the fight? There's a lot of different timing variables. [Woodley] hasn't fought in a long time. He's got to fight, he's got to make money. He's next in line, but there's a lot of variables to get into that title."

evh - already backing off:

White told Kevin Iole of Yahoo! Sports earlier Friday that Woodley would be getting the next title shot after Lawler defends his belt against Carlos Condit at UFC 195 on Jan. 2. The boss was non-committal on FOX Sports 1, though.

"He's next in line, but there a lot of different variables involved," White said. "Robbie and Condit are fighting already on Jan. 2 in Las Vegas. What if one of them gets hurt after the fight? There's a lot of different timing variables. [Woodley] hasn't fought in a long time. He's got to fight, he's got to make money. He's next in line, but there's a lot of variables to get into that title."
Yup. Sounds about right. Phone Post 3.0

I thought he and Robbie were teammates? If it's Condit, at least the UFC would have a story line there because Woodley beat Carlos already.

Also, I keep hearing he's not gonna get paid for this fight. Can someone confirm please? Phone Post 3.0