Woodley "im not fighting Colby without a full camp

Tyron is fucked up mentally. He needs psychological help. I don't like his blogs he does in his car. I legit think he should retire. After Colby whoop dat ass doe.

TexDeuce -

So Woodley is defending criminals who don't comply with the police? 

I guess he wants criminals to run wild having no regards for laws or being a decent, rational, civil human being in general.

Why do you keep calling him a criminal?

JoeHurley -
TexDeuce -

I guess he wants criminals to run wild having no regards for laws or being a decent, rational, civil human being in general.

I don't know what that was initially about, but he definitely was not complying with the police.

1 Like
stainlesssteel -
Eskimo -

He’s gonna finish his career like Rashad finished his. Both guys are athletes, not fighters. When the speed and generally athletic advantages they enjoyed start to slip they are not good fighters.

Isn't this the case for all fighters as they age?? No fighter becomes quicker or more explosive at 35 than they were at 25. Covington also is no spring chicken either at 32 years old.

My post clearly explained the difference. Athletes age worse than guys who are natural fighters. 

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
JoeHurley -
TexDeuce -

I don't know what that was initially about, but he definitely was not complying with the police.

The guy in that video allegedly punched his fiancee's sister in her face at least three times, causing her to fall. Her children then attempted to stop him from hitting their mother, and he reportedly punched and shoved them and left the apartment. 

God Of Thunder -
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
JoeHurley -
TexDeuce -

The guy in that video allegedly punched his fiancee's sister in her face at least three times, causing her to fall. Her children then attempted to stop him from hitting their mother, and he reportedly punched and shoved them and left the apartment. 

Ahh, so he's a piece of shit that deserves 0 sympathy. Got it.

1 Like
JoeHurley -
TexDeuce -

For repeatedly punching his fiance's sister in the face and also charging a cop and punching him in the face. 

He had a warrant out for his arrest. 

So many fucking idiots don't comply with police and then act shocked that something happens to them. The dumbest of the dumb in society. 

3 Likes

1) Punches a girl in the face 3 times

2) Punches kids

3) Runs from the police

4) Punches a police officer in the face

5) Has an outstanding arrest warrant

He's lucky to be taken into custody with only two less less lethal rubber bullets.. and Woodley is pissed. Incredible.

4 Likes

My post clearly explained the difference. Athletes age worse than guys who are natural fighters. 

yet both unnatural fighters you list, Rashad Evans and Woodley, have held the championship.

please enlighten o sensei of the 'natural' fighter who aged  better

Tyrone will lose I think.  I think he should take a tune up fight first

Tim Duncan -

Tyrone will lose I think.  I think he should take a tune up fight first

Against a lower ranked fighter... like Gilbert Burns?

stainlesssteel -

yet both unnatural fighters you list, Rashad Evans and Woodley, have held the championship.

Glover, Anderson, Chuck was 38 when started losing.....   

If Woodley loses the next fight I think his career is all but done.  He will be a gate keeper at best.

I always thought it was retarded how people put him in the GOAT conversation.  I always thought he was a good fighter,  but he mainly relied on his size and punching power.

Imagine Tyron comes into the ring sporting the BLM banner. Then we got Colby with the American Flag and MAGA hat. That would be incredible 

1 Like
TexDeuce -
JoeHurley -
TexDeuce -

For repeatedly punching his fiance's sister in the face and also charging a cop and punching him in the face. 

He had a warrant out for his arrest. 

So many fucking idiots don't comply with police and then act shocked that something happens to them. The dumbest of the dumb in society. 

Getting arrested doesnt make you a criminal. Funny how when it comes to your family, friends and celebs you like its "innocent until proven guilty" "we dont know the full story" and "let's wait until all the facts are out" but some random black guy in a video is a "criminal" before you even know what's going on. Why have I never seen anyone on this forum call rumble johnson or bj Penn a criminal for assaulting women? Oh wait....they're fighters so it's okay. Lol

1 Like
stevekt -
Eskimo -

He’s gonna finish his career like Rashad finished his. Both guys are athletes, not fighters. When the speed and generally athletic advantages they enjoyed start to slip they are not good fighters.

I think Faber fits into that category as well.

Disagree. Faber banged it out with dudes and did his best. He fought too long and eventually he just was a step behind the new killers. 

stainlesssteel -
Eskimo -

Isn't this the case for all fighters as they age?? No fighter becomes quicker or more explosive at 35 than they were at 25. Covington also is no spring chicken either at 32 years old.

32 years old is absolutely prime age for an experienced mixed martial artist. It’s an age where they have all their experience plus prime aggression, speed, and power. It’s a small window, but 32-34 is that prime age. 35 and up is when shits starts rolling down hill. Of course, this is the case for most male fighters. Some guys that are physical specimens break that mold.

Dugs95 - 
stainlesssteel -

Glover, Anderson, Chuck was 38 when started losing.....   

I think fighters sustainability has more to do with their reliance on certain attributes in their fighting. Fighters relying on speed and reflexes will fade faster with age. Fighters who rely on power and technical aspect of fighting will survive longer.

God Of Thunder -

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCyvb8lh9CK/?igshid=lbi7d0nuvr24

The first shot I was like, what the hell? Then I realized the cop was firing rubber bullets or something non-lethal.

Then the second shot happened, and I laughed like a mother fucker. I don't know why. That cop's a dick though lol.

It won't matter if Woodley has a full camp, he's done. Fights too timid these days, and that suspect chin will be tested. Colby will wreck him. 

Speed and Power - 

1) Punches a girl in the face 3 times

2) Punches kids

3) Runs from the police

4) Punches a police officer in the face

5) Has an outstanding arrest warrant

He's lucky to be taken into custody with only two less less lethal rubber bullets.. and Woodley is pissed. Incredible.

Yes and many(not all) blacks and have his same sort of attitude… They view the police as evil white supremacists and that every move they make is to keep the black man down… They cannot objectively look at a situation, they view it through their broken racist mindset

This attitude is why things will only get worse and why we can expect police brutality to rise…

1 Like