Woodley is an elite level UFC striker (Jake will still win)

Woodley was the first to beat Darren Till who had over 60 fights including MMA and kickboxing

Woodley destroyed Wonderboy who had 50+ MMA and kickboxing matches and only 1 loss prior to facing Woodley

Woodley DROPPED and FINISHED both of these elite strikers who had never been finished in over 100 combine fights before Woodley destroyed them. Woodley has some of the best hands in UFC history.

So I don’t want to hear excuses when the GOAT Jake Paul destroys Woodley on the feet and proves that he is a world class fighter.

Logan Paul already humiliated Floyd changing his record from 50-0 to 50-Logan.

Now Jake will KO one of the greatest strikers in MMA history and I can’t wait to see your excuses.

Jake Paul and Logan Paul are BOTH elite level fighters and you haters just need to accept it.

1 Like

UGers who can’t argue against the FACTS that Logan and Jake are elite world class fighters: “Your trolling is so bad!”

1 Like

troll trolling GIF

2 Likes

the bachelor GIF

1 Like

woody may come in as roidy as jp

1 Like

Woodley elite striker? Power yes but isn’t know for his elite striking.

what’s funny is op can no longer dick ride Conor so he picks the Paul Brothers??? what a sad existence.

6 Likes

troll dancing GIF

2 Likes

Best part of the new forum.

4 Likes

I admire your dedication op. Your ability to obsess about one topic and create way to many threads about the same thing over and over is unmatched.

1 Like

If Jake Paul beats Woodley I’ll be very impressed!

Those Paul brothers are serious athletes. Woodley should KO him, but you never know.

1 Like

That won’t help him though. I worry that he just doesn’t have the boxing ability to beat Jake Paul . He has good power and explosiveness but he’s not a boxer

The least talented brother beat the boxing goat. The more talented one will easily start an mma boxing goat.

1 Like

Shut up, stupid

1 Like

Learn to quote the post you are responding to, BOZO!

1 Like

LMAO @ 50 and Logan

OP is spazzing out.

Everyone talking shit about how the Pauls will never face legit competition. Logan faces Floyd fucking Mayweather and Jake takes on the last UFC MW Champ and people are STILL talking shit lol. The hate runs deep. Do they need to travel back in time and face prime Ali or something?

After they go the distance in a close fight with Ali I can hear the haters, “oh but he ducked Jack Dempsey.”

2 Likes

Put Logan Paul in with an equally sized opponent and he goes night night with the shots he took.

His boxing is dreadful and he hugged most of the fight. I would love to see the total time of hugging/stalling added to the stats.

1 Like

dumb patrick star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

4 Likes