Woodley still can't find an opponent. Your pick?

ok wat about Anderson? He gets a title shot, and its a superfight that sells.
The question is can he make 170

FrontBroRian -
RockTheVote - Neither Diaz is in the title picture. GSP and Bisping are fighting for the 185 belt. The big featherweight champion and top draw in the entire sport is looking to make 25-75 million dollars to box... I don't get this guy. He's calling for fights that won't happen.

You don't get him? What's not to get?

Nick has already been offered a title shot. He turned it down. You can say he's not in the title picture but UFC disagrees. Conor has nothing signed, GSP has nothing signed, and bisping has nothing signed. He called out 5 available fighters, including one that was offered the fight already, the former champ who never lost, the 2 who recently fought at 170 and there were talks of the winner fighting Robbie, and the 185 champ who's sitting around with no fight signed.

He wants to fight soon. Who do you want him to fight?

Fuck you guys whine over anything he says
Conor will be fighting Mayweather, gap is fighting bisping. Who's left on your list?

mdrndaysamurai - 
FrontBroRian -
RockTheVote - Neither Diaz is in the title picture. GSP and Bisping are fighting for the 185 belt. The big featherweight champion and top draw in the entire sport is looking to make 25-75 million dollars to box... I don't get this guy. He's calling for fights that won't happen.

Nick has already been offered a title shot. He turned it down. You can say he's not in the title picture but UFC disagrees. Conor has nothing signed, GSP has nothing signed, and bisping has nothing signed. He called out 5 available fighters, including one that was offered the fight already, the former champ who never lost, the 2 who recently fought at 170 and there were talks of the winner fighting Robbie, and the 185 champ who's sitting around with no fight signed.

Conor will be fighting Mayweather, gap is fighting bisping. Who's left on your list?

Conor may or may not fight Mayweather. GSP may or may not fight Bisping. As of now, all 5 that Woodley called out are available. But that's kinda my point. There really is no one else. The highest ranked guy that Woodley hasn't recently fought or isn't busy is Magny. If he were calling him out you'd all whine that he's trying to take easy fights. He's wanting way more difficult fights, like GSP or going up a weight class for Bisping.

I'd like to see Whittaker drop back down and take the fight. Ferguson would work. 185 and 155 are both a clusterfuck right now. Both guys deserve a title shot and will be on the shelf for a long time waiting for their divisions to normalize.

Only 1 problem.... neither fight sells.

jmfp - I'd like to see Whittaker drop back down and take the fight. Ferguson would work. 185 and 155 are both a clusterfuck right now. Both guys deserve a title shot and will be on the shelf for a long time waiting for their divisions to normalize.

Only 1 problem.... neither fight sells.

Whittaker is an option I never thought of. You're right, it wouldn't be big on PPV but hardcore fans would love to see it.

It would be a direct route to a title shot for Whittaker, unlike the crowded MW division. Did Whittaker ever miss making weight? I wonder if he could do it without being depleted?

So they book Maia who was long overdue the TS and now there is no one to fight for the title?

What kind of genius logic is that??

Poor Maia, UFC truly hates him.

I still think he lost to Thompson.

conor

ranier wolfcastle - 

conor

If it wasn't for the possible fight with Floyd I think it would happen. Conor could have possibly become a three-division champion and this could have been his ticket.

Taco muncher - 
ranier wolfcastle - 

conor

If it wasn't for the possible fight with Floyd I think it would happen. Conor could have possibly become a three-division champion and this could have been his ticket.

LOL...Woodley would absolutely crush Conor. Woodley isn't Mendes who will gas in 6 minutes. He's a bigger, stronger, meaner, and hard hitting version. It would be ugly for Conor. Doubt he'd even take the fight.

When did Nick turn the fight down?

only in the WME era is a guy completely snubbed for a title shot then given another fight after a year off when the champ needs an opponent.

Fuck it, have him fight Thompson again

In no particular order, Woodley should fight/challenge:

Pat Miletech
Carlos Newton
Matt Hughes
B.J. Penn
Maty Serra

Maia can't negotiate for shit, dude is too nice, that's what we here in NYC call, a toolbox.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

Fuck it, have him fight Thompson again

I fell asleep to just trying reading your sentence.

Ufc is so fucked now

185 champ: Won't fight any of the top contenders

170 champ: No one in the top 5 to fight, calls out 5 others, even some from other weight classes, and they won't fight him either

155 champ: Was the 145 champ, was stripped for refusing to defend, and now is the 155 champ and won't defend.

I agree with poster above. Legit contenders from LW or MW need to go to Woodley to get their title shot.

FrontBroRian - Ufc is so fucked now

185 champ: Won"t fight any of the top contenders

170 champ: No one in the top 5 to fight, calls out 5 others, even some from other weight classes, and they won"t fight him either

155 champ: Was the 145 champ, was stripped for refusing to defend, and now is the 155 champ and won"t defend.

I agree with poster above. Legit contenders from LW or MW need to go to Woodley to get their title shot.

yeah bro, the ufc is fucked, lmao. If anything, it's bigger now.

FrontBroRian -
mdrndaysamurai - 
FrontBroRian -

Conor may or may not fight Mayweather. GSP may or may not fight Bisping. As of now, all 5 that Woodley called out are available. But that's kinda my point. There really is no one else. The highest ranked guy that Woodley hasn't recently fought or isn't busy is Magny. If he were calling him out you'd all whine that he's trying to take easy fights. He's wanting way more difficult fights, like GSP or going up a weight class for Bisping.
Those flights are likely happening.

As far as magny, I think he's a terrible match up for Woolley. Didn't think of him til you mentioned it.

GSP would be a perfect fight for Woodley right now. 

But no, let's have him fight the champ in a division full of worthy contenders instead while Woodley holds his dick.