Woodley thanks Masvidal for unf@$%ing his head

Don J - 
Vikingknee - 

Two guys hanging out that can’t beat Colby and super sour about it. 

Both guys have made a shit ton more money than Colby ever will in the UFC. And they dont need to pay $5 models to stand next to them. I doubt they are sour

Money isn’t everything when you are in a competitive sport with a large public following.

Vikingknee - 

I just wish Colby was worth respecting, so much talent wasted on a uselesss individual. 

The kid can fight, but the kid can't think for the life of him. Even when he isnt in full schtick mode, he clearly isnt the smartest individual. Say what you may but what he did to the gym that brought him up is beyond embarrassing.

He's a clown, but I make money on this Ronald McDonald during everyone of his fights. You can tell who will torch Colby, Usman was always his big brother. And anyone who doesnt intimidate him in the wrestling department will get dumped and pieced up, rinse and repeat.

On topic:

Hopefully Masvidal got through to Woodley, he lost the dog in him and looked concerned during his last few fights. 

Lights Out Lurker -

Colby can literally do whatever he wants to either guy. That must so feel so belittling for them. 

Colby is undersized and wont be able to bully Woodley or Mas against the fence the way Usman did, Colby also has extra plush pillow fist so neither opponent would respect his innacurate volume punches.

1 Like
Dashabox - 
T?bikan J?dan -
Dashabox -
phatcat -

At least he has his Rap Career to fall back on

A couple more songs like this and I can see a Grammy in his future.

https://youtu.be/v6R7R2KjJaI

Tyron has a beautiful voice 

Like Nat King Cole.

If he were deaf.

I think you misspelled def.

the_decimator -
Vikingknee - 

I just wish Colby was worth respecting, so much talent wasted on a uselesss individual. 

The kid can fight, but the kid can't think for the life of him. Even when he isnt in full schtick mode, he clearly isnt the smartest individual. Say what you may but what he did to the gym that brought him up is beyond embarrassing.

He's a clown, but I make money on this Ronald McDonald during everyone of his fights. You can tell who will torch Colby, Usman was always his big brother. And anyone who doesnt intimidate him in the wrestling department will get dumped and pieced up, rinse and repeat.

On topic:

Hopefully Masvidal got through to Woodley, he lost the dog in him and looked concerned during his last few fights. 

You realize Colby and Usman was tied going into Rd.5 correct? 

Dashabox -
phatcat -

At least he has his Rap Career to fall back on

A couple more songs like this and I can see a Grammy in his future.

https://youtu.be/v6R7R2KjJaI

Ok I made the whole thing. Dude its so much more fun than just the chorus