Woodley vs Usman

Woodley by being better at every aspect, thoughts?

Woodley beats him up standing.

Woodley via explosiveness........ if he decides to use it. If he fights like he did in the first Wonderboy and Rory fights then Usman is going to dictate everything that happens for 5 rounds and take a decision. I wish Tyron was more aggressive, his athleticism and power allows him to blast anybody in his weight class when he wants to.

Woodley is too dangerous to walk down like RDA, He’s dropped some of the best strikers in his division. I don’t see how Usman gameplans for this, He will get popped hard too many times if he just tries to push against the wall

Usman outwrestles Woodkey to a decision.

I just don’t see it going that way, Woodley is just as good or better of a wrestler, and his style of wrestling works better for MMA. Last but not least he has one punch knockout/knockdown power in a way that Usman just doesn’t.  

takedownandsub -

Woodley by being better at every aspect, thoughts?

Im convinced now that usman is the real deal. He's faster than wood, more diverse striking and proved last night he can wrassle.  I think he's a nightmare for anyone

takedownandsub -

Woodley is too dangerous to walk down like RDA, He’s dropped some of the best strikers in his division. I don’t see how Usman gameplans for this, He will get popped hard too many times if he just tries to push against the wall

He struggled against a kickboxing stlye with Wonderboy, barely won both times. He hesistah to pull the trigger on elite strikers. I don't think he's as fast on the feet as Usman.

You must be kidding?  Woodley isnoticeably quicker and more explosive.  Additionally he has a ‘suddenness’ that makes him seem quicker.  I understand you’re entitled to your opinion but I just don’t see that.

If Usman had lethal hands, the kind that KO most of his opponents, maybe Woodley would be in trouble. But they're likely going to a 5-round decision and I think Woodley's all-around game is just a notch above Usman's. 

If I said Usman was the dark horse of the division, would I be called a ricist?

Blazing Knees - 
takedownandsub -

He struggled against a kickboxing stlye with Wonderboy, barely won both times. He hesistah to pull the trigger on elite strikers. I don't think he's as fast on the feet as Usman.

Wonderboy and Usman are nothing alike. This post makes no sense.

I dont feel like Usman has that killer instinct.

I think woodley TKOs him in the third. I think its competitive in the first and then woodley takes over in the second and its all diwnhill from there.

takedownandsub -

You must be kidding?  Woodley isnoticeably quicker and more explosive.  Additionally he has a ‘suddenness’ that makes him seem quicker.  I understand you’re entitled to your opinion but I just don’t see that.

You're saying wonder boy is quicker than Usman? I don't see that 

I was saying woodley was quicker, but WB is too, wonder boy is the quickest and most “sudden” in the division.  Usman appears standard quickness to me, nothing special but not lacking either.

Woodley reminds me a bit of Yoel. If you really pressure him, he has some cardio issues, and that’s probably the key to beating him. But if you don’t pressure him, he will decides of the pace of the fight and make sure he doesn’t gas. He is extremely good everywhere. Elite striking, Elite wrestling, Legit KO power, Very good fight IQ, patient, heart.

I think Colby has a better chance than Usman at stopping Woodley.