Woodley won clearly

Neither guy did much in rounds 1, 2, & 4.  WB controlled the center of the octagon in those rounds, but didn't do much in terms of striking.  He was terrified of getting taken down and he just didn't open up like he usually does.  All the real action came from Woodley, he was close to finishing the fight.  WB was in there doing his best Holly Holm impression.  Overall the fight sucked, but I think the judges got it right.  Woodley won rounds 3 & 5 definitively and edge out round 2 in my opinion.

This.

Boring fight. Wonderboy fought not to lose. He didn't fight to win. That's why he lost.

For the love of god don't give Wonderboy another rematch.

Also, WB curled up in the fetal position with both hands behind his head.  The fight shouldve been stopped right there, but Big John let it go because he saw Woodley getting tired. 

I love WB and enjoyed all of his fights leading up to this one, but he just wasn't the same guy tonight.  Every fighter has a kryptonite. 

Wonderboy is quickly becoming one of the most overrated/overhyped fighters in history.  Caucasoids want Woodley to lose so badly they're willing to overlook the fact that Thompson was 10-8'd twice last fight and did nothing but light cardio kickboxing in rounds 1, 2 and 4 and was decisively beaten in rounds 3 and 5.

Deaf Forever -

Wonderboy is quickly becoming one of the most overrated/overhyped fighters in history.  Caucasoids want Woodley to lose so badly they're willing to overlook the fact that Thompson was 10-8'd twice last fight and did nothing but light cardio kickboxing in rounds 1, 2 and 4 and was decisively beaten in rounds 3 and 5.

A Woodley thread and someone in support of Woodley brought up race in the 4th post... 

Woodley fans are doing better

explodin - 
Deaf Forever -

A Woodley thread and someone in support of Woodley brought up race in the 4th post... 

Woodley fans are doing better

I've already seen "judges were scared to be called racists" when saying why Woodley was given the decision. both sides have idiots. plenty of people aren't making it about race.

Deaf Forever -

Im white and wanted Wonderboy to win mostly because he is not the genetic freak that Woodley is. The UFC now is like early era NFL when superior genetics started to take over.

But I 110% agree with you.

Woodley is the champ. Bring in a better challenger next time and move on. Enough of this Wonderboy won bs.

Please don't bring the race bs I to my thread. I have a ton respect for both guys, but it was pretty obvious to me that Woodley won. He had the more dominant rounds and he was closer to finishing the fight. WB is very talented and a dangerous guy, but he didn't pull the trigger tonight. A few pot shots here and there is not enough to win you a title.  

Deaf Forever -

Are you saying round three was 10-8? 

That was a horrible fight but Thompson squeaked out three rounds. I scored it a draw personally.

Damaynevent -

Please don't bring the race bs I to my thread. I have a ton respect for both guys, but it was pretty obvious to me that Woodley won. He had the more dominant rounds and he was closer to finishing the fight. WB is very talented and a dangerous guy, but he didn't pull the trigger tonight. A few pot shots here and there is not enough to win you a title.  

How did you score it round by round? 

Yea round 5 was a 10-8 if you thinks 1 and 2 were 10-9

rbl -
Damaynevent -

How did you score it round by round? 

I scored it...

10-9 Wonderboy

10-9 Woodley

10-9 Woodley

10-9 Wonderboy

10-9 Woodley

Honestly speaking, rounds 1,2,&4 are toss ups. There wasn't much action in those rounds. WB controlled the center of the octagon for the majority of those rounds, but the striking was pretty even. Those rounds could be argued who won for days. I would assume whoever you were rooting for is who you'd award the round.