woodley's corner knew he lost

that's why they told him to go out and FINISH

they knew he was down 3 rounds

even woodley knew he lost when the 5th round ended by his BODY LANGUAGE

fucken robbery

Even Joe Rogan and company were saying Woodley needed a finish. Little did they know it was tied going into that last round lmao #thosejudges

lol

That fight was garbage and nobody deserved to win that shit so Woodley keeps his title by default.

triforce -

Even Joe Rogan and company were saying Woodley needed a finish. Little did they know it was tied going into that last round lmao #thosejudges

Rogan talked a lot more than Cruz, but Cruz gave the nod to Woodley before the decision was announced. 

triforce -

Except it wasn't tied.  Two judges had it for Wonderboy going into 5th.

FINISH

BODY LANGUAGE

Woodley had the biggest moment in a highly inactive fight. Decision was just.

Woodley did all the significant damage.
Despite how the minutiae of the unified rules scores anything, the winner of a fight should be the one who is most effective dealing damage.
I don't nessecarilly agree with the scoring. But I'm happy for the result.
Give Maia his title shot.

They knew he was losing, that's why they told him to go out and FINISH

They knew he was down 2 rounds

Even Woodley knew he drew when the 5th round ended by his BODY LANGUAGE (even Woodley? Of course Woodley)

Fucken should have been scored a draw.

I thought dana might come into the ring announce both fighters lost and the champion is now ronda rousey lol you know so she can retire as a two division/gender champion to make her the GOAT lol

I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - That fight was garbage and nobody deserved to win that shit so Woodley keeps his title by default.

This. I had no problem with either guy losing or winning. I had it another draw after a 10-8 round 5. But it was a razor close BORING fucking fight. 

Robbery? So wonderboy clearly won?

Snake_Pliskan -
triforce -

Except it wasn't tied.  Two judges had it for Wonderboy going into 5th.

Wrong