Worked Fights

Nothing to celebrate....Hulk had 1 older brother who died years ago..I think it's cool that Wes comes on the site and talks with the mma fans and fighters, but he needs to stop working people....

Wes, are you still fighting in Auburn In shows?

Kayfabe capnsavem, kayfabe....

Yes he is....He is slated to fight HHH's sister and then after that in Chicago, he fights The Rock's uncle. After that it is off to NY to fight Steve Austin's cousin from a third marriage.....

Hogan born to Pete & Ruth Bollea, has an older brother by 7 or 8 years, Allan Bollea and an older half brother by 13 or 14 years from Ruth's first marriage, Kenneth Wheller. Hogan attended the University of South Florida but did not graduate. In 1983, Hogan met his future wife Linda Claridge in a restaurant in Los Angeles. For the first two years, their relationship was mostly via telephone as Hogan traveled throughout the world. They married in 1983, and Linda moved to Tampa, Florida (Hogan's hometown). Linda was born on August 24, 1959 in Harlan, Kentucky, USA).

On May 5, 1988, Linda gave birth to their first child, daughter, Brooke in Tampa, Florida. On July 27, 1990 their second child, son, Nick was born in Van Nuys, California. In April, 2006, the family bought a new $12 million bayfront estate in Miami Beach, Florida so their children could pursue singing and acting careers. The Miami Beach home, in the trendy North Bay Road neighborhood, is the site of filming of the VH1 reality series "Hogan Knows Best".

Oh I'm sorry....He has another brother who is 13-14 years older than Hulk....My mistake....Good luck with your fight with Ken, who is 67 YEARS OLD!

SIMS SIMS SIMS SIMS SIMS