Working at the dump looks fun

Been moving out of a house and just throwing a ton of shit away...

walking that dude crush couches/trash/whatever w that huge ass equipment looks like a blast haha 

1 Like

SN checks out. 

2 Likes

On a scale of 1 to 10, what do you think his sobriety level was 

sicko - 

The trick is to drink so much that you don't get hungover until after quitting time. 

The dump stinks. Literally.

When I was a kid I used to love going to the dump with my dad. I would fucking go look for shit in the piles  of garbage. Every once in a while I'd find something cool.

Now the dump is indoors because they gotta move our trash somewhere else. It's not anywhere near as fun.

Thrill Hammer - 

When I was a kid I used to love going to the dump with my dad. I would fucking go look for shit in the piles  of garbage. Every once in a while I'd find something cool.

Now the dump is indoors because they gotta move our trash somewhere else. It's not anywhere near as fun.

2 Likes

Altofsky -
Thrill Hammer - 

Lol pretty much. 

sicko -

Prob not at all

didnt really need to be to be fair 

his job was literally to break shit and push it in a pile 

Also 

our dump somehow barely stinks at all, I don’t get it 

to be fair I didn’t go to the food trash area, but you’d think you’d still smell it strong 

We still get to drive right into our dump and dump in the pile. They are moving towards bins so I treasure every trip. My son wont know the joy of finding a running dirt bike in the dump and fixing it up.

When I worked a city job in University we'd have to go to the landfill occasionally to dump shit. It had the worst people working there. They were also city employees. It also smelled awful, obviously. Some of the old timers in my department told me the landfill was also known as the 'penalty box' because that's where they shipped the worst employees. I have no idea if that's true but I found it funny.

55579 -

We still get to drive right into our dump and dump in the pile. They are moving towards bins so I treasure every trip. My son wont know the joy of finding a running dirt bike in the dump and fixing it up.

Yeah. That’s my situation 

also, the dudes working there were watching the first 48 in the scale building and it looked pretty chill. 

I also know a guy who works there (in the scale building) and he actually makes pretty awesome money with a pension. Like 30ish/hr

Que the guys working in the dump from the movie “armed and dangerous”

ABCTT_SENNIN - 

SN checks out. 

I laughed way harder at this than I should have.

I love going to the dump.  I set aside useful stuff like toys that are still good or can be fixed.  My son wields so I pick up steel for him sometimes though scavenging is discouraged now

topteam71 - 

Que the guys working in the dump from the movie “armed and dangerous”

That's exactly what came to mind for me...