Working offshore TME

So I'm doing my last semester before I'm beginning to write my master's thesis and I have already begun thinking about what kind of industry I wanna work in.. I have a bachelor's degree in civil engineering and I'm doing my master's in engineering management..

My objective for the first 5 years of my carrier is to make as much money as possible and work all around the world, and that's why I have considered working offshore. I just wanna know what positions make the most money and what is best in the longterm if I wanna continue with the industry.. I have considered field engineer or drilling engineer..

Please if you have any knowledge about the industry or other industries that can provide the same opportunities, tell me.. Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

Well, fuck you.. Phone Post

For all the work you put in in your two degrees I hate to tell you you're going to have a hard time getting into a good position offshore with civil engineering.

Its going to be tough. Hooefully you know someone thst can help.

Now if you had done an internship with a major before you graduated you would likely have had a job waiting on you with a good sign on.

Keep check on rigzone.com Phone Post

And offshore is hard. Single or in a relationship, if youre not used to it it will drive you nuts being away for two weeks at a time. Phone Post

I have a couple of connections in the offshore industry but nothing that serious.. I gonna apply for field engineer at Halliburton and Schlumberger as they don't require any specific engineering degree.. I'm not good at being alone so that's something I have to consider..

Should I try to go into banking, or medicin? Phone Post