World-changing disaster coming September 24?

That’s just some cheese to go with these cans of B&M brown bread loaves. I already have over 2 million calories of ration bars, Spam, ramen, rice, beans, etc.

2 Likes

There is nothing wrong with Spam!

3 Likes

I’m stocked up on meal worm for protein and my trail bikes are ready and gassed up. I just need to figure out how to best rack my ARs to the bikes, otherwise I’ll just sling them.

2 Likes

It says not for human consumption, but I don’t trust those commies.

2 Likes

I’d probably concoct some funnel device with a butterfly switch to send those worms down my gullet as I ride around with a shotgun scabbard…and dual front-firing machine guns.

2 Likes

Good looking out brother.

I’ve also instructed my wife to ignore expiration dates on canned goods. It’s all a marketing capitalist ploy to sell more product.

I am however ashamed that I didn’t take ammo prep seriously. I hope I didn’t fail my family.

7 Likes

I’m sorry about your accident while deep sea fishing over the Mariana Trech. That pic brings back memories of all the ammo that you lost that day.

1 Like

I’m just glad you have hand warmers!

1 Like

And camo tape!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Very very important to have in the bug out bag.

1 Like

Of all the videos made by Steve, you had to pick the worse one?

1 Like

Put it on a tray…nice!

1 Like

Here’s a trivia question: When did the military stop putting cigarettes in the rations?

1 Like
  1. Final answer.

Answer: 1975. I googled it and there’s not a goddamned thing you can do about it.

1 Like

I’m surprised that it was that early.

Should we start saying goodbye?

5 Likes