World Grand Prix: by KahL-One (full film)

Kahl - Your work is very appreciated.

Thank you.

bEAUTIFUL CAMERWORK MAN. That was excellently shot!

ttt

ttt for later

ttt

eljamaiquino - bEAUTIFUL CAMERWORK MAN. That was excellently shot!

Thank you man. The excitement in the arena made it especially difficult lol

TTT Phone Post

subbed

Awesome!! Just watched the whole thing and wish there was more. Hopefully the GP will continue and you can do more vidoes. Great work, truly talented.

Dana Stern - Awesome!! Just watched the whole thing and wish there was more. Hopefully the GP will continue and you can do more vidoes. Great work, truly talented.

I'm hoping the same. Maybe Strikeforce/Showtime will see it and gimme a wink to come on down to the next 1st Round half.

ttt

KahL, another great film! Your highlight videos are the best out there. I used to also be an enormous fan of your buddy Genghis, but he's diverged over to making his own movies, which are good, but don't compare to the greatness of his highlights. You two have always been my favorites -- love your GSP and your Paul Daley vids.

Keep it up, brotha!

Masakatsu Funaki -  KahL, another great film! Your highlight videos are the best out there. I used to also be an enormous fan of your buddy Genghis, but he's diverged over to making his own movies, which are good, but don't compare to the greatness of his highlights. You two have always been my favorites -- love your GSP and your Paul Daley vids.

Keep it up, brotha!

Thank you man.

I'm leaning heavily to DOP work nowadays, but with certain projects like the Thiago one, making them highlight hybrids as well.

Pays to be versatile, y'know.

ttt

ttt

Awesome vid.  Hollywood is calling!

HAHA that would be awesome :)

Wow, great as always man. you have a real talent for this

Thank you so much man.

With the recent occurrences, I'm hoping that the GP continues untouched.

Im always excited whenever I see a KahL thread. Fantastic work!