World’s Smartest Man Suspended by Facebook...

For this: lol. 

1 Like

Yeah, this is a couple years old. 

3 Likes

he must have known what he was doing. posting something that offensive.

there is no facade of free speech on the big left platforms

LOL libs hate science.

2 Likes

I'm a big deal on Facebook but I stay away from politics and virtue signalling issues.

HELWIG -

I can’t comment on the validity of the fact (Somalian average IQ) - however there is a growing theme of people able to be offended by facts. 

arc123 - 
HELWIG -

I can’t comment on the validity of the fact (Somalian average IQ) - however there is a growing theme of people able to be offended by facts. 

sure but in no way was he making some neutral post as a thought experiment

lets cut the shit

1 Like

Some very intelligent people are unaware of what is offensive to others when discussing things that are facts. 

Also, most of you are stupid. 

2 Likes

there's a difference between horsepower at the crank and horsepower at the wheel.

5 Likes

the guy is has Ass Burgers or something, no filter

crazy postthough lol

Can not be that smart if on Facebook, in fact that would put him in the twat section. Next to the useless cunts, and the pointless fucks.

2 Likes

Principal Andy -

Langan has the highest IQ, but is an absolute wack job.

30 point rule?

^the idea that communication between two people with differences in IQ of 30 points or more is near impossible since they presumably communicate on fundamentally different levels. So not only is this guy saying that the average Somali is about as smart as the average gorilla but that Koko specifically was a relative genius compared to a big chunk of the Somali population. 

1 Like

You cannot use the word monkey and black person in the same sentence

1 Like

Langan, because he's brilliant and more importantly HONEST is a race realist. So he's been labeled rAciSt by far leftist and anti-whites like the guy who wrote this article about him: https://thebaffler.com/latest/more-smarter-ward

2 Likes

Funny article but all of that koko iq AMs communication skills was outed after she died I believe. Apprently to keep funding for the program or lab or something.the scientists just made up almost everything. 

Peixes -

there's a difference between horsepower at the crank and horsepower at the wheel.

...and horsepower to some egghead's teeth

I just always wanted to punch some smarmy egghead in the face.

Calhoon -
Principal Andy -

Langan has the highest IQ, but is an absolute wack job.

30 point rule?

To be fair if Langan is correct in regards to the 30 point rule, most everybody here wouldn't understand him. 

I know I'm fairly smart.  I'm also aware my IQ isn't 180, and I believe Langan was tested at 210?  I think anything past 136 is in the 0.1% range?

Then again, I'm pretty sure it's widely accepted that the further you get away from the mean in IQ testing the less reliable both the number and the assumptions behind those numbers are.  

Suziwu -

Can not be that smart if on Facebook, in fact that would put him in the twat section. Next to the useless cunts, and the pointless fucks.

I'm stealing that.

lol @ Next the useless cunts and the pointless fucks hahaha

Rimbaud -

For this: lol. 

This guy is clearly a dumbass. He might have natural intelligence, but he obviously hasn't trained a lick in research or basic critical thinking because the Koko data has been revealed to be a gigantic hoax. Dog shit zoologists virtually made up half the results, and to compare an IQ test across species like this is ridiculous since you need to alter the criteria and benchmarking to achieve a standardized result where the mean represents 100IQ (even picking the right age cohort to benchmark for this endeavour would be an impossibe and completely arbitrary task for an ape-to-human comparison).

Measuring the IQ of an untrained and uneducated immigrant from an entirely different cultural background, where he'll be standardized to the average performance of someone from a developped nation, is meaningless. IQ doesn't change but performance on an IQ test changes significantly based on your environment since it involves lingustics, math, memory tests, and spatial tests that are easy to learn. 

It's the reason why IQ tests become virtually useless past a certain age and without insane controls. It's also the reason why weirdos obsessed with their own IQ can learn to kill at these tests with practice, and it's the reason why, "brain training" minigames are a hoax --  people think they're getting smarter, but they're just having short term increases in IQ performance that eventually plateaue and that are in line with the gains shown by anyone who practices the tests.

His tweet fails on every level and it's just a racist dumbass misinterpreting and fumbling with material he's too uneducated to understand; even better, he's too dumb to keep it to himself.

1 Like