Worlds Brackets are up, Rhalan and Rex matchup?

Give Penny a hug for me! Tell her the big guy says hi and kick ass!

fishscale - im fighting coors light all weekend i think. i hope i win

you might need back up on this I will be warming up if you need me

thanks bud. im coming in a lil underweight. hes pretty tuff tho.im o-895 aginst him but i think this is my time. wooooooooo

bjjtek - Wu, we got in last night. Checking out budovideos today, prob going to Newbreed Santa fe springs to train. We should meet up and go eat sometime.

Definitely. you got my #?

"Steve Hordinski
ac. Relson Gracie"

I thought Steve had left Relson's organization years ago? No? Just curious, the guy is a physical specimen (no homo).

he left Hawaii ^^^^

So he trains in Relson's association on the mainland?

http://www.rgjjco.com/instructors.html

After a few years of disagreement. They had a talk and Relson let him back in the club. He open a school in Colorado I beleave? He wanted to get his BB from Relson. Don't blame the guy he went like up to 2 or 3 stripe brown under Relson.

is Kyle O. and Eban gonna have a match?

LOL!!

Good luck to the local boys.

Faxapreta - After a few years of disagreement. They had a talk and Relson let him back in the club. He open a school in Colorado I beleave? He wanted to get his BB from Relson. Don't blame the guy he went like up to 2 or 3 stripe brown under Relson.

Relson spoke of this and sounds like the fence was mended and then after doing what he needed to do he got his black belt. Don't know if he still is in the military but I remember someone telling me he was a ex-U.S. Navy Seal. but ate pizza/cheese burgers and was not a health freak but had a bodybuilder body. When I was a white belt we used to roll but he would always kill me.

The Mat Pimp - So he trains in Relson's association on the mainland?

Colorado.

20.January.2009 - Steve Hordinski began training with Relson Gracie in 1997 and after 11 years on the mat, a tour of duty with Navy Special Ops, and lots of good times, Relson gave Steve his black belt and teaching certificate. Steve will be a great representative and teacher of Relson Gracie Jiu Jitsu. Steve Hordinski is a Relson Gracie Black Belt! Congratulations!

Glad to hear it, mahalo guys.

Dat fakka can eat 5 plate lunches a day wit mac salad, and a whole pizza, with da 12 pack bear every day. And still you can see ever musicle on his body.

It's not fair.

andy told me last night that there's like 70 guys in his division. WAR SWEET CANDY!!

i looked at the brackets, tough. some guys have good positions with first and second round byes which will b a benifit when u gotta fight 8 matches to the final. andy marshall has 70 guys. i been in a 70 man bracket and one thing is needed- MENTAL TOUGHNESS- u gotta come in acouple screws loose.
fuck everybody bouncing around getting warmed up and jus focus in on the match infront of you. alot of people say" oh, if i beat this guy or that guy then ill get to play this guy ". they loose focus on the match infront of them and loose, so treat every match like this is your last. --good luck boys.

tek's bracket seems to b the most stacked in the tourney.

good luck to all the Hawaiians!

Someone has to have sneaky video of the matches?  Maybe teh flip cam taped to the head or hidden in the lapel?