Worried I am attracted to a man

I always heard everyone has some percentage of them that is gay.  I thought I was the exception as I have no attraction for men at all.  However....  Perhaps as a desire to be more gay like the rest of the OG I found a man i am insanely attracted to.

Mr. Lauren Southern

Hundreds of views and no replies. I guess Lauren wasn't manly enough for most of the OG.

EnderinAK - 

Hundreds of views and no replies. I guess Lauren wasn't manly enough for most of the OG.

I was trying to wack off to the first video but you ruined it. I sure I would have had an opinion afterwards but now all I can think about is her cleavage

David@accu -
EnderinAK - 

I was trying to wack off to the first video but you ruined it. I sure I would have had an opinion afterwards but now all I can think about is her cleavage

His cleaveage.  We have to stop thinking of gender in a biological scientific way.  Those social constructs has been disproven by liberal professors.  Gender is where your heart is my friend.

Thought this was gonna be about Tom Brady

Thought this was gunna be about me.