Worried I left my STOVE on after making EGGS this

Morning. You ever make something on the stove for breakfast and forget if you turned the stove off? This is going to fuck with my mind all day. Ugh 

doesn't matter,as long as nothing is actually on the burners it doesn't matter assuming it is electric.

OCD

HotSteppa - doesn't matter,as long as nothing is actually on the burners it doesn't matter assuming it is electric.

Yeah it’s electric and nothing on the burner 

Go home at lunch and check, or ask a neighbor or landlady to check.

no worries then. I ALWAYS take everything off stove for this very reason and I leave nothing on its top ledge that can fall on it.
Last year I went away for 48 hours, and stove was left on. lol

Last week I made espresso and after I turned on the burner proceeded to play battlefield one for a good half hour. Totally forgot about it.

Luckily I just happened to go into the kitchen to pleasantly find that I did not set the house on fire.

Last year I left my stove on before I went to work. Came back at lunch and found my grandma fingering herself. 

I put stuff in the oven and leave it all the time, as long as there's nothing on the burner what could happen. 

check your insurance

stringtheory -

Last year I left my stove on before I went to work. Came back at lunch and found my grandma fingering herself. 

Lmao