Worried... Need advice

So in a couple of months Im supposed to visit Kyoto and Tokyo...

With more news coming out about Fukushima nuclear plant leaking ( http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2013/08/22/fukushima-japan-radioactive-leak.html?cmp=rss) should I be worried?

Im not so much worried about being exposed to radiation through the air, but more so through food (fish) and possibly water.

Should I avoid Japan or are potential health risks so negligible that I should just say f it?

Any advice would be appreciated. Phone Post

Worst case scenario ya come back looking like Goro from mortal combat. Phone Post 3.0

I prob wouldn't eat fish while I was over there bit if it is a business trip I would probably still go.

I'd probably also express my concerns with my hr department. Phone Post 3.0

It's better to burn out than to fade away!!!!!

Buy some Iodine and take it, you'll be fine.

dirt24d - I prob wouldn't eat fish while I was over there bit if it is a business trip I would probably still go.

I'd probably also express my concerns with my hr department. Phone Post 3.0

Its supposed to be my vacation for the year. I planned it like 6 months ago when I thought this nuclear thing was under control. Fish is a huge part of the diet there it would be tough to avoid. I hope I don't end up glowing green. Phone Post

Bump anyone have any suggestions or knowledge about this situation? Phone Post

Not sure what you want to hear, it's not really a good thing. It wouldn't be on my top 10 places to go atm.

Not sure man :/ Phone Post 3.0