Worst back to back losses that sent top 10 fighter

Or even a champ the furthest down the ladder? Phone Post 3.0

Hector Lombard's last two maybe? Phone Post 3.0

Josh Grispi was 14-1 and scheduled to fight Aldo for the belt, he instead fought Dustin Poirier on short notice and lost.

Then he lost his next 3 fights and was released in early 2013, he hasn't fought since. Definitely the fastest fall from grace ever in the history of MMA.

Pettis lately? Phone Post 3.0

CRE - Josh Grispi was 14-1 and scheduled to fight Aldo for the belt, he instead fought Dustin Poirier on short notice and lost.

Then he lost his next 3 fights and was released in early 2013, he hasn't fought since. Definitely the fastest fall from grace ever in the history of MMA.
Forgot about Grispi. This forum is huge, I wonder if anyone knows what happened to him. Phone Post 3.0

bigbenpie2 - 
CRE - Josh Grispi was 14-1 and scheduled to fight Aldo for the belt, he instead fought Dustin Poirier on short notice and lost.

Forgot about Grispi. This forum is huge, I wonder if anyone knows what happened to him. Phone Post 3.0

Law enforcement also knows what happened to him.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/10/10/6956813/josh-grispi-indicted-on-range-of-additional-charges

Miguel Torres went from being king of the mountain to jut other victim after back to back fiishes via Bowles and Benevidez.

For the record though, he beat the hell out Mighty Mouse from his back and won that fight IMO.

DWray -
bigbenpie2 - 

Law enforcement also knows what happened to him.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/10/10/6956813/josh-grispi-indicted-on-range-of-additional-charges
Well that sucks, what a scum bag Phone Post 3.0

Son of Neckbone - Miguel Torres went from being king of the mountain to jut other victim after back to back fiishes via Bowles and Benevidez.

For the record though, he beat the hell out Mighty Mouse from his back and won that fight IMO.
Uncle Creepy also beat Mighty Mouse IMO. Phone Post 3.0

bigbenpie2 - Pettis lately? Phone Post 3.0
First person I thought about Phone Post 3.0

Grispi was on Dr Phil 

Chuck Liddell. After the Rampage fight he was never the same :(

Don Frye after getting ground down into dust by Coleman and head kicked by Gary Goodridge. He wasn't the same guy after that...

Dan Hardy was on a tear until he fought GSP for the title, then got KTFO'd against NBK. Phone Post 3.0

Hughes was still a top ranked WW before his second loss to GSP for the interim WW belt. But then he was KO'd badly by Alves in his next fight and was never the same.

This

I seriously thought he was going to have an Anderson or GSP type of reign Phone Post 3.0

BJ Penn's back to back losses to Edgar ended up the being the beginning of him not just losing the belt, but him going 1-5-1 since.

Roger Huerta had a pretty sharp decline too Phone Post 3.0

SexiestManAlive -
This

I seriously thought he was going to have an Anderson or GSP type of reign Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Fedor in Bellator Phone Post 3.0