Worst back to back losses that sent top 10 fighter

George Sot was on a tear and one fight away for the title. Phone Post 3.0

Ayatolla of Rock and Rolla -

Grispi was on Dr Phil 

Totally watched this. Dude got a DV charge and his wife was defending him, if I remember right. Phone Post 3.0

Renan Barao. Just think to where he was to not even ranked in any division currently.

CRE - Josh Grispi was 14-1 and scheduled to fight Aldo for the belt, he instead fought Dustin Poirier on short notice and lost.

Then he lost his next 3 fights and was released in early 2013, he hasn't fought since. Definitely the fastest fall from grace ever in the history of MMA.
The fluke?! Phone Post 3.0

TheMessiah - Fedor in Bellator Phone Post 3.0
Strike force? Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -

Renan Barao. Just think to where he was to not even ranked in any division currently.

He lost to TJ twice and to Jeremy Stephens in a weight division above. Really not the steepest decline of the bunch (yet)
He's not coming back to be the champion though Phone Post 3.0

maybe rousey if she gets blown out her next fight Phone Post 3.0

Someonestolemysocks -
TheMessiah - Fedor in Bellator Phone Post 3.0
Strike force? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah typo.. Phone Post 3.0

TheHebrewHammer -
UGCTT_FryedTakayama -

He lost to TJ twice and to Jeremy Stephens in a weight division above. Really not the steepest decline of the bunch (yet)
He's not coming back to be the champion though Phone Post 3.0
I say he's up there. Went from being touted as one of the top p4p fighters to nowhere near it. Phone Post 3.0

Yushin Okami after Anderson Phone Post 3.0

DubsAli -

Chuck Liddell. After the Rampage fight he was never the same :(

He went on one of the sports greatest runs after he got TKO'd by Rampage ;) Phone Post 3.0

Johnny Hendricks might be heading down this road Phone Post 3.0

Sotiropolous 8 fight winning streak, then lost till he got cut Phone Post 3.0

KingD87 - George Sot was on a tear and one fight away for the title. Phone Post 3.0
Siver kickedboxed him into Bolivia and then it was all downhill.. Phone Post 3.0

I END THREADS

Grey Maynard Phone Post 3.0

DubsAli -

Chuck Liddell. After the Rampage fight he was never the same :(

Yeah i lost money on that fight too. Memories : ( Phone Post 3.0

Jon fitch declined steadily, Paulo thiago looked promising and then got wrecked by everyone Phone Post 3.0

bigbenpie2 -
Son of Neckbone - Miguel Torres went from being king of the mountain to jut other victim after back to back fiishes via Bowles and Benevidez.

For the record though, he beat the hell out Mighty Mouse from his back and won that fight IMO.
Uncle Creepy also beat Mighty Mouse IMO. Phone Post 3.0
Nah, Creepy SHOULD of beat him, but rather than repeatedly punching MM in the head from back mount, he sat there emo-screaming instead, so blew his big chance. Phone Post 3.0

bigbenpie2 -
CRE - Josh Grispi was 14-1 and scheduled to fight Aldo for the belt, he instead fought Dustin Poirier on short notice and lost.

Then he lost his next 3 fights and was released in early 2013, he hasn't fought since. Definitely the fastest fall from grace ever in the history of MMA.
Forgot about Grispi. This forum is huge, I wonder if anyone knows what happened to him. Phone Post 3.0
Josh is one of my training partners. He came back to the gym for the first time probably six months ago and started training again. He's doing very well now and has matured more in this short period of time than he had in the previous decade I had known him. His losing streak is the result of a lot of personal issues, and big ones, piling on very quickly and him losing any desire to be in there anymore. Things are starting to look better for him now in his personal life and the legal trouble will be behind him soon. Phone Post 3.0