Worst back to back losses that sent top 10 fighter

bigbenpie2 - Pettis lately? Phone Post 3.0
What i was thinking if we are talking recently Phone Post 3.0

DubsAli -

Chuck Liddell. After the Rampage fight he was never the same :(

Yep, heavily favored against rampage despite already being stopped by him in pride. I remember at the time people were saying that the only guys with a shot at beating chuck were shogun and arona

Gets ko'd by rampage, loses to massive underdog Jardine, rebounds against wanderlei and then suffers back to back ko's against evans, rua and Franklin

It's weird how quickly a decline can come around, it's why I'd rather gsp stay retired Phone Post 3.0

sssfRyan - 
bigbenpie2 -
CRE - Josh Grispi was 14-1 and scheduled to fight Aldo for the belt, he instead fought Dustin Poirier on short notice and lost.

Then he lost his next 3 fights and was released in early 2013, he hasn't fought since. Definitely the fastest fall from grace ever in the history of MMA.
Forgot about Grispi. This forum is huge, I wonder if anyone knows what happened to him. Phone Post 3.0
Josh is one of my training partners. He came back to the gym for the first time probably six months ago and started training again. He's doing very well now and has matured more in this short period of time than he had in the previous decade I had known him. His losing streak is the result of a lot of personal issues, and big ones, piling on very quickly and him losing any desire to be in there anymore. Things are starting to look better for him now in his personal life and the legal trouble will be behind him soon. Phone Post 3.0

Great to hear.

TonyRomo-OwnsJJWatt -
superlurker2011 - Anderson Silva had pretty tough back to back loses. Phone Post 3.0
True. What about tito 7 losses in a row lol Phone Post 3.0
Started with randy and chuck but became really apparent he wasn't the same anymore when he was expected to smash forrest in their first fight and won a close decision Phone Post 3.0