Worst (best?) Mike Goldman moment of all time (PIC

http://imgur.com/B910FUA

got it off reddit, this had to be shared (smh)

standing on someone else's grave to get the shot too. he is shameless

smags - http://imgur.com/B910FUA

got it off reddit, this had to be shared (smh)
Phone Post 3.0

Goldman. Really? Phone Post 3.0

yes yes i spelt his name wrong, would a blueman please post the image , cheers

Goldie is the man

smags - yes yes i spelt his name wrong, would a blueman please post the image , cheers
Spelled wrong or got wrong? You spelled Goldman just fine. Phone Post 3.0

Spelt his name wrong? More like you just plain got it wrong. It would be like me calling you fags instead of smags. Phone Post 3.0

And to think I clicked on here thinking who the hell is Mike Goldman??

Looks like Goldie may avoid some grave tap dancing ridicule due to the OP's massive face plant. Phone Post 3.0

i apologise i always get the names mixed up as mike goldman is a presenter in Australia. Please get back to the goldie grave stepping prayer hands picture

The precision is precise

Stupid man of gold Phone Post 3.0

Lol

I love Goldie!

Lol good ol goldy he's the only commentator where he gets stuff wrong and I don't care Phone Post 3.0

It looks like he's wearing a doo-rag, lol. Gangsta Goldie... Phone Post 3.0

He said something Sat night during the Cowboy Cerrone fight, and I couldn't figure out what he was talking about and I rewatched it twice.

Something about Phil Davis, apologies, Penn State, then Dan Gable, who is from Iowa. He lost me on that one.

Just looked up the grave and googled the name. The trodden on guy is....

In Memory Of

P.J. Malone

Born
July 26, 1837
Died
Aug 5, 1879
Native of Co. Mayo Ireland

To the right of Bruce Lee's grave, there is a small marker, under a bush, literally overshadowed by the Lee monuments. What a different world this man from Ireland had lived and died in, almost a hundred years before the man from China had become a worldwide superstar, doing an art that the man from Ireland had probably never heard of, in a business that he would probably never believe could exist. Phone Post 3.0

^words not mine. Just a copy paste. Phone Post 3.0

THE TROPHY BUCK -
Ben Gardners boat - ^words not mine. Just a copy paste. Phone Post 3.0

Why do you have to lie I'd recognize your beautiful words anywhere
Its lunchtime and there's a story on the news here at work about some poor guy dying of cancer and you just made me burst out laughing in the middle of it you fucker! VU. Phone Post 3.0