Worst boxing ref ever?

Just stumbled upon this video on youtube. I cannot thing of a single worst display of officiating. Even in other sports and the guy who got the short stick loses on decision. Ref must have placed a bet.

Anyone think of a worst display from a ref?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hvAuufuTlJc

Video didnt embed :/

that ref should be hanged. there's no way you can be THAT bad at your job.

Thanks bud.

And we complain about Mazagatti and Yamasaki!

Holy shit that is the most blatantly fixed fight I've ever seen

209'd@170 -

The funny thing is that Byrd had it a draw despite the fix clearly being in. Her score card was actually less offensive this time around than the two other judges, the ref, the AC, and everyone in Mares' corner.

The Destroyer88 -
209'd@170 -

The funny thing is that Byrd had it a draw despite the fix clearly being in. Her score card was actually less offensive this time around than the two other judges, the ref, the AC, and everyone in Mares' corner.

Byrd had it 115-111. They didn't say who had it a draw but Ol' Adelaide was in on it too. 

She definitely wouldn't miss the opportunity to be a corrupt cunt

209'd@170 -
The Destroyer88 -
209'd@170 -

Byrd had it 115-111. They didn't say who had it a draw but Ol' Adelaide was in on it too. 

Oh I'm dumb, but to be fair I stopped caring after the 3rd lowblow 15 seconds into the video.

The Destroyer88 -
209'd@170 -
The Destroyer88 -
209'd@170 -

Oh I'm dumb, but to be fair I stopped caring after the 3rd lowblow 15 seconds into the video.

I'm amazed the corner didn't step in earlier! That was just so bad that it couldn't possibly have been a mistake by the ref. 

referee in the Sven Ottke/Robin Reed fight gets my vote for worst boxing ref ever.