Worst Chin Ever in High Level MMA?

Gotta go with Matt Lindland.

Liddel now.....Arlovski

Arlovski, Liddell, Jardine

Jardine? I wouldn't put him up there with those guys.

2THEDEATHGEORGES - Olaf Alfonso, the late Justin Eilers, Sean Salmon, Frank Trigg

????

olaf NO that guy took many headshots and keptgoing

shots that koed him were big ones

other guys were average chins

Jay leno

Uriah Fabers Buttchin

Lindland took plenty of shots from Phil in their fights. His chin definitely got worse after a couple of really bad KOs, but whose doesn't?

babalu!?!

2cash2quit - Rashad evans

You mean the guy with only one loss? Only been knocked out once after eating many big shots from Machida leading up to his brutal knock out loss...

I am getting sick of people trying to claim that Rashad has a weak chin...yeah he got dropped a couple times....by heavy handed fighters in which he was able to recover and go on to win the fight. Fucking haters

Jonathan Goulet.

robopimp - Jonathan Goulet.

We need not say anymore this is the winner

ha, you beat me to it-- literally absurd how bad that guy's chin is. He could have probably been a pretty decent 155er without that curse.

Goulet so much more than any of those other guys. Salmon, Arlovski, current Liddell...they're all getting KO'ed by LHW's and HW's, which isn't that unusual

Goulet however...he gets KO'ed by a stiff breeze

whoabro - 

ha, you beat me to it-- literally absurd how bad that guy's chin is. He could have probably been a pretty decent 155er without that curse.

He is probably the only person I fully expect to see viciously KO'd every time he fights.

Duffee

robopimp - 
whoabro - 

He is probably the only person I fully expect to see viciously KO'd every time he fights.

Totally! When I saw he was fighting Bang a while ago, I just shook my head and said "Now that's just cruel."

LMAO at people saying Arlovski, the shots that put him out were absolute killshots.

^^^ Right??  Try having Fedor crack you with his look-away right and not fall face first on the mat.

goulet, he would have had so much success in the UFC if he didn't have a glass chin.