Worst Dunk Contest Ever

Abysmal

Yeah, they have to restrict the amount of attempts.

2000 is still one of the last great dunk contests.

Glen Robinson, III won with an average dunk we've seen before.  Everyone missed numerous dunks and there were an exhausting amount of  followup attempts.  Aaron Gordon had a drone drop a ball from the air, but could not make the dunk (would have been great).  No big names.

The Westbrook Sprite commercials are pretty good though.

Too long too many attempts too shitty of dunks. Same recycled shit with different props

Fucking NBA has gone so far down hill

Gordons legs are burned out. He has no bounce this year. He's been moved to small forward this season and his perimeter defense has been amazing but his legs are tired from it.

They need Jordan Kilganon. 

Everyone else is playing for second. 

StrikingMMA - Gordons legs are burned out. He has no bounce this year. He's been moved to small forward this season and his perimeter defense has been amazing but his legs are tired from it.

Kenny Smith said he also had a foot injury

Marion Cobretti -

They need Jordan Kilganon. 

Everyone else is playing for second. 

fucking this!!!

LakerUp - 
StrikingMMA - Gordons legs are burned out. He has no bounce this year. He's been moved to small forward this season and his perimeter defense has been amazing but his legs are tired from it.

Kenny Smith said he also had a foot injury

He's an incredible leaper but he just didn't have it this year.

Yeah, it was pretty weak.

I didn't realize people over the age of 12 watched that retarded shit.

Last year was awesome. Lavine and Gordon went toe to toe and made the dunks within two tries. Also, the dunks were great. This year sucked.

dlblann72 -

Last year was awesome. Lavine and Gordon went toe to toe and made the dunks within two tries. Also, the dunks were great. This year sucked.

Yeah, last year was great

Most players don't even want to be in it. You usually get average guys who want their 5 minutes of fame

Testiculos Ferro - I didn't realize people over the age of 12 watched that retarded shit.
You probably don't realize alot then.

i miss the days of shawn kemp.